What the hell is WME doing?

When did you start watching MMA? It sucked having all of the top talent spread across Pride, UFC, Strikeforce, WEC, IFL, etc... Look at the state of boxing. Do you really want MMA to end up like that? Having one major company is better for the fans.

never seen you round these parts before stranger, but you have the GOAT username hands down

When did you start watching MMA? It sucked having all of the top talent spread across Pride, UFC, Strikeforce, WEC, IFL, etc... Look at the state of boxing. Do you really want MMA to end up like that? Having one major company is better for the fans.

I started watching mma in the 90's, and really started watching it big time in the early 2000's. It absolutely did not suck having talent between Pride and the UFC. and what is wrong with boxing, exactly? Boxing is hugely popular outside of the United States. Just because a sport isn't as popular inside of the United States as it used to be, doesn't mean the sport is "dead". MMA hasn't broken it's all time attendance record it set 15 years ago. Its a cyclical sport just like boxing....don't fool yourself.

How is money so tight.
I though even the top guys are getting jipped.

I know it's not the NFL , those guys are a rip off. Multimillion dollar contracts
They get an over exaggerated amount of money

Back