What the hell is up with the top ten articles on the main page always freezing up my computer?

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
For example there is the top 10 fighters of the 2000's. I would like to see what the list is made up of, but it always locks up my browser. They work fine through the app on my phone and tablet, but they are useless when using my computer.

It's not my laptop either as it has a 2.9ghz i5 processor and 8 gigs of ram.

You guys should really do something to fix that. Why not just make the top 10 articles one page instead of 10 broken links.

Last edited:
I came to this forum to address the same problem. It's always stuff off of the front page. Usually top 10 stuff. My theory is it is because of the huge amount of picture that have to download before the page is complete. For example, the top 10 of the 2000's. Number ten with Couture had to download 600 picture before it finished loading. Are 600 really necessary for Couture to download. I'd wager that no one looks at all 600 pictures. Just a guess but it's what I've noted. Thanks

I came to this forum to address the same problem. It's always stuff off of the front page. Usually top 10 stuff. My theory is it is because of the huge amount of picture that have to download before the page is complete. For example, the top 10 of the 2000's. Number ten with Couture had to download 600 picture before it finished loading. Are 600 really necessary for Couture to download. I'd wager that no one looks at all 600 pictures. Just a guess but it's what I've noted. Thanks

This is it.
Horrible design.

And doesn't anyone making this stuff ever visit the pages they make and see what is happening???

Back