What the hell is going on with the ring girls today?

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It ain't like the way it used to be back in the olden days;

(1965) Elegant dresses were the mark of a proper lady back in the day.
CfocKYB.png

(1977) Cute Short Jeans, very nice and feminine!
j6tRidB.png

(1981) I am not into the whole unicorn fantasy or whatnot, but still, very ladylike.
SnYiNgf.png

(1988) Hey, it's Trump Plaza so you know its classy, I think the place is still going strong!
EsdVyuA.jpg

(1992) These ladies are smoking hot, curvy 90s are the best!
3cpIL2n.jpg

(2000) Simpler times, an elegant dress for a more civilized age.
e72qjEN.png

(2002) Something new and strange is happening, me like!
tXnboGQ.png

(2009) 'cute-sexy-next-door-girlfriend' fad is taking over, not enough curves but still pretty good!
9lxcYDa.jpg

(2010s) WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!!
F60m2ue.jpg

Ok, in all seriousness, with all this talk about a ring boy at Invicta, it reminds me... what's funny is that in the very beginning of the TV broadcasts it all started with ringmen, well, more like someone hired by the network so that they could show the round number for the people watching at home (back in the 1940s), after the round was over a guy in a white shirt and tie would show up with a big white cardboard depicting the Rd# (sometimes purely for production purposes).

It stopped being necessary as the networks developed better on-screen video graphics where they could now show the number right in your screen. The history of the ring girls really go back to the Vegas showgirls of the 1970s (I think it started in Caesars palace around the time when Vegas was becoming the 'fight capital of the world' and attracting the bigger fights away from New York), and what the women wore was also very different from today... if the skimpy trend continues I wouldn't be surprised if years from now they step in naked with a round number in bodypaint, oh yes!

Straight up and down bods seem to be where it's at nowadays.

No Hespech for da thicc chicks.

Straight up and down bods seem to be where it's at nowadays.

No Hespech for da thicc chicks.

There will never be equality until the ring girls match the weight classes.

HW fight? HW ring girls.

o-JUSTIN-TRUDEAU-facebook.jpg

I wish the requirements to be a ring girl changed to : thicc girls
Like Salma Hayek thicc if you know what I mean<Gordonhat>

<bball1>

What kind of nonsense is TS talking about?

Ring girls are better than ever and they are getting hotter every second.

Kyra-Keli-IG-2-607x500.png

sexy-corona-ring-girls.jpg

20130220060743_IMG_0221.JPG

B10B.jpg

I don't get why they aren't all just a bunch of Strippers/IG Models. Some of them are shockingly average for somebody who's only job requirement is to be hot.

i have no idea man

Last edited:
Someone posted something sketchy, my anti virus popped.

I noticed the Bellator girls wear spandex pants now. I like it.

It helps accentuate the positive and leave a tad to the imagination.

CfocKYB.png

j6tRidB.png

(1981) I am not into the whole unicorn fantasy or whatnot, but still, very ladylike.
SnYiNgf.png

(1988) Hey, it's Trump Plaza so you know its classy, I think the place is still going strong!
EsdVyuA.jpg

3cpIL2n.jpg

e72qjEN.png

tXnboGQ.png

(2009) 'cute-sexy-next-door-girlfriend' fad is taking over, not enough curves but still pretty good!
9lxcYDa.jpg

F60m2ue.jpg

Ok, in all seriousness, with all this talk about a ring boy at Invicta, it reminds me... what's funny is that in the very beginning of the TV broadcasts it all started with ringmen, well, more like someone hired by the network so that they could show the round number for the people watching at home (back in the 1940s), after the round was over a guy in a white shirt and tie would show up with a big white cardboard depicting the Rd# (sometimes purely for production purposes).

It stopped being necessary as the networks developed better on-screen video graphics where they could now show the number right in your screen. The history of the ring girls really go back to the Vegas showgirls of the 1970s (I think it started in Caesars palace around the time when Vegas was becoming the 'fight capital of the world' and attracting the bigger fights away from New York), and what the women wore was also very different from today... if the skimpy trend continues I wouldn't be surprised if years from now they step in naked with a round number in bodypaint, oh yes!
Feminazis are pushing for rail thin girls

CfocKYB.png

j6tRidB.png

SnYiNgf.png

EsdVyuA.jpg

3cpIL2n.jpg

e72qjEN.png

tXnboGQ.png

9lxcYDa.jpg

F60m2ue.jpg

First I would like to say thank you for all the pictures.
Secondly

Back