What the F Is up with the F.b.i, keeps dropping the ball...

But really, what could the FBI have done here to prevent it? IIRC he was investigated for a YouTube comment saying he was going to be a professional school shooter. That’s not a threat and is so ridiculous it’s comedic (which explains why it was Thumbs Up’d so much)

Of course it’s not funny in hindsight since he was serious but I would have laughed at that and wouldn’t support locking him up or stripping him of his rights for what could have been a bad joke.

your 1 bad comment from being a Black Hawck Down. just saying

I have a RDR2 name for you. "Walks Hard"

your 1 bad comment from being a Black Hawck Down. just saying

I have a RDR2 name for you. "Walks Hard"
It’s interesting you said Black Hawk Down because Urban Dictionary has a very colorful definition for that

Black Hawk Down
when engaging in sexual intercourse with a black woman you pick her up while still inside her, and spin her around like a helecopter blade then let her go flying.

'i was having sex with laphandah and gave her the black hawk down..she went flying'

I think it's very difficult to discern from a kid being a jackass and someone that is a legit threat.

The sheer number of reports the FBI receives nation wide must be staggering. Everyone went to high school with or knew some weirdo that would say some off the wall shit.

How is an organization that tackles so many issues supposed to investigate every report and accurately discern whether someone just made a silly youtube comment or legit plans to kill people?

they've spent what 1.5 years investigating Russia and have found exactly jack and shit

all these terrorist incidents

9/11

etc...

The FBI is straight up worthless

Partisan politics needs to take a big step back

they've spent what 1.5 years investigating Russia and have found exactly jack and shit

9/11

etc...

What are you talking about? There have been multiple indictments lol.

FBI can only enforce the laws on the books. If there's no laws against mentally ill or minor criminals owning guns, or those who threaten others with death owning guns, then there's nothing the FBI can do.

nice giveaway on your real motivation for this thread with that last line though. Thanks, internet, for giving this TS a voice no matter how stupid or uniformed or useless his voice may be.

leading to what?

wake me when something real happens, which it won't, b/c there's nothing to find

I think there might be confusion as to what an indictment is. These people have been charged with actual crimes. The investigation is still ongoing, which means there's reason to believe more charges are coming.

9/11

etc...

Because Trump told you so? Rick Gates is cutting his deal today and has nothing to offer Mueller. Just like Flynn and Padadopolous?

This is really what this attack in the FBI is all about - it's about the Trump/Russia Investigation and trying to smear and diminish them so that you can then discredit their findings.

Trump has been a party line Republican, even with a Freedom Caucus bent, so more right of the mainline. He's not some one-of-a-kind savior of your alt-right soul.

Another sugar coater of the biggest mass shootings in American history .

Too many innocent people, zealous needs?
A tip from Russian intelligence is not your neighbor reporting sketchy activity.

Being linked to 2 prior terror investigations , no coicendance?

There are many law enforcement agencies to investigate prior to reaching fbi status. These people were text book cases

Sure the FBI dropped the ball with thew Tsarnevs but you also have to figure the US considers Russia an enemy, so will not take Russian intel warning as definitive. Some of the other cases, concerns family or friends reporting their concerns to the Feds. The Feds can't do anything if the person hasn't committed a crime.

The Feds have also thwarted attacks. You don't hear much about that, because it's the kind of news that isn't catchy like dead people.

Sure the FBI dropped the ball with thew Tsarnevs but you also have to figure the US considers Russia an enemy, so will not take Russian intel warning as definitive. Some of the other cases, concerns family or friends reporting their concerns to the Feds. The Feds can't do anything if the person hasn't committed a crime.

The Feds have also thwarted attacks. You don't hear much about that, because it's the kind of news that isn't catchy like dead people.

Cops being called to a home 31 times.?
And during the Boston bombing that anti Russian sentiment was not created yet.
They reached out to provide a tip

FBI is going to be in trouble.... Just announced that someone called a tipline and the FBI did not investigator properly

The FBI must feel like battered housewives at this point.

"Stupid bitch! How dumb are you?!?"

"Nah, baby, I was just joking. You're amazing."

"You fucked up again? What the fuck, you stupid bitch?!?"

"Aww, baby, I'm sorry. Sometimes I just lose my temper. I love you, baby."

Jesus. They had someone call their tip line a month before saying he had guns and was gonna shoot up his school

FBI needs to focus more on the shit they should be doing and get out of politics

Wow, what a horrible fuck up. Shameful.

Jesus. They had someone call their tip line a month before saying he had guns and was gonna shoot up his school

FBI needs to focus more on the shit they should be doing and get out of politics

It's becoming more and more clear, that the rules in place are probably adequate enough. If only these agencies would actually abide by, and enforce them.

Pretty sure that church shooter(?) shouldn't have passed the background check for buying guns, but did because of some internal fuck up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back