What the F Is up with the F.b.i, keeps dropping the ball...

Bloodworth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The recent school shooter was interviewd by f.b.i and still allowed to purchase a gun?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/briannasac...ng-threat-from?utm_term=.rcG9RBRek#.wtk3ydyVG

Evil Russia gave a call to the f.b.i warning about the Boston bombing brothers.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...suspect-tsarnaev-report-idUSBREA2P02Q20140326

Gay night club shooter was interviewed by the f.b.i for 2 prior terror related cases. His own father might have even made a call.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/06/13/us/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen/index.html

Nassar the pervert, which translates to the protector or helper in Islam

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/201...ed-by-nassar-while-fbi-knew-about-allegations

Hope they weren't putting too much man power on investigating Trump.

What do you do to someone that hasn't done a crime but is a real piece of shit?

What do you do to someone that hasn't done a crime but is a real piece of shit?
Definitely not prohibit them from purchasing guns. That much we know for sure.

Being a psycho isn’t a crime. If we put them on a list that prohibits as suggested, gun nuts will say that today it’s for violent threats and tomorrow for having conservative opinions. Plus, they can always purchase a gun illegally. Though adding another barrier would help, it doesn’t stop those who really want it (which could be said about any crime and is a really lame point for not passing or enforcing a law)

The only success that the FBI has ever had is in locking up old Italiano ex-cons for violating their parole when they catch them having a cappuccino with an old friend.

FBI = Forever Bothering Italians

But really, what could the FBI have done here to prevent it? IIRC he was investigated for a YouTube comment saying he was going to be a professional school shooter. That’s not a threat and is so ridiculous it’s comedic (which explains why it was Thumbs Up’d so much)

Of course it’s not funny in hindsight since he was serious but I would have laughed at that and wouldn’t support locking him up or stripping him of his rights for what could have been a bad joke.

I agreed at first, but the number of "suspicious" people they must come across is too much to take action on all of them. You can't lock someone up just because they seem a bit off.

I agreed at first, but the number of "suspicious" people they must come across is too much to take action on all of them. You can't lock someone up just because they seem a bit off.

Pretty much. It's kind of laughable that some in the media, and even that Florida Sheriff yesterday, is calling for reporting anyone who seems a bit off, and used an example of a neighbor not following their robotic routine you've apparently been obsessively paying attention to, as a "warning sign".

"Everyone is a potential maniac! Spy on your neighbors! If they go out and buy a gun, and you haven't seen them buy a gun before, you call the police right away! Don't tell me I'm paranoid!"

How many have they stopped that you thus never hear about?

Your last line gives away your motivation for this thread.

Pretty much. It's kind of laughable that some in the media, and even that Florida Sheriff yesterday, is calling for reporting anyone who seems a bit off, and used an example of a neighbor not following their robotic routine you've apparently been obsessively paying attention to, as a "warning sign".

"Everyone is a potential maniac! Spy on your neighbors! If they go out and buy a gun, and you haven't seen them buy a gun before, you call the police right away! Don't tell me I'm paranoid!"
NY trains always say "if you see something, say something". It's NY city, stupid, half the people in here are strung out or smell like pee. If I reported every suspicious person I saw, I'd be on the phone like 18 hours/day and sleeping the other 6.

From the article:

At a press conference Thursday morning, the FBI confirmed that it had received and looked into a tip about the "professional school shooter" comment on Bennight's YouTube channel, but could not uncover any details from the account.

"No other information was included in the comment, which would indicate a time, location, or true identity of the person who made the comment," special agent Robert Lasky told reporters. "The FBI conducted database reviews, checks, but was unable to further identify the person who made the comment."

NY trains always say "if you see something, say something". It's NY city, stupid, half the people in here are strung out or smell like pee. If I reported every suspicious person I saw, I'd be on the phone like 18 hours/day and sleeping the other 6.

You need to be a good Samaritan and go for it. We'll sure miss your posting but service to your community is more important. Godspeed!

You need to be a good Samaritan and go for it. We'll sure miss your posting but service to your community is more important. Godspeed!
I don't live in NY anymore, so I'll have to settle for reporting people I disagree with on sherdog like everyone else does.

But really, what could the FBI have done here to prevent it? IIRC he was investigated for a YouTube comment saying he was going to be a professional school shooter. That’s not a threat and is so ridiculous it’s comedic (which explains why it was Thumbs Up’d so much)

Of course it’s not funny in hindsight since he was serious but I would have laughed at that and wouldn’t support locking him up or stripping him of his rights for what could have been a bad joke.

In addition to the comment
He wasn't allowed to have a backpack during school in case he concealed something dangerous .
A bunch of other behavior problems.

Seems like a long list, lots of red flags.

Then if he purchased an ar and thousands of rounds of ammo?

Gay night club shooter was involved in 2 prior terror attack investigations that were thwarted.

A Russia intelligence tip is not some random call to drop a dime on someone

Then their is a failure at some level if your country has that many people on the fbi watch list in it.
Too many to handle?

Back