What the EFF is going on with Jones and USADA? It’s absolutely disgraceful

Jones is innocent.

USADA is trying to collect flimsy evidence to frame him, but the delay is an obvious sign there’s not much to go on.

I expect him to be exonerated and reinstituted as the rightful LHW champ.

Exactly. His test for cocaine was fraudulent as well. And his test for clomid and letrozole were obviously an attempt by “Da Man” to screw him over. And those crooked cops lied about the marijuana pipe they supposedly found in his car, it was actually just a personal hookah pipe. And that pregnant lady ran into him on purpose because she was probably a Gus fan. And that Bentley he crashed was really just a minor fender bender, his haters photo shopped that fake damage.

Jon "I need dick pills at 29" Jones is not fighting again, get over it ladies.

It's not like he can fight in the meantime. He's suspended until his hearing anyway.

I mean, it’s been a YEAR!!!!!!!! When will we get an answer regarding his suspension? I truly don’t understand the hold up. It takes 365 days to “investigate”??? Magana was right, the organization is a joke.

Fuck Jones

I have been saying for some time that I believe he will fight again next summer. I never believed he was getting a four year suspension nor should he get one. Two years out of the game for any drug violation is more than enough.

Back