What the EFF is going on with Jones and USADA? It’s absolutely disgraceful

The last hearing showed that Jones and team quite literally had nothing to say. No reason, no excuses, no ideas, no nuthin. They offered nothing. Except for some thinly played, "maybe some hater dosed him"

So I don't know what the hold up is at this point.

"I don't know how I ended up standing there with a gun over that dead body" usually makes for a quick case.

The last hearing showed that Jones and team quite literally had nothing to say. No reason, no excuses, no ideas, no nuthin. They offered nothing. Except for some thinly played, "maybe some hater dosed him"

So I don't know what the hold up is at this point.

"I don't know how I ended up standing there with a gun over that dead body" usually makes for a quick case.

That's not true, Jon had a defense. Don't you remember? He explained already that "some science stuff" happened.

Jon was probably found innocent a month into the investigation, it's taking USADA 11+ months to come up with an excuse for their fuck up

I mean, it’s been a YEAR!!!!!!!! When will we get an answer regarding his suspension? I truly don’t understand the hold up. It takes 365 days to “investigate”??? Magana was right, the organization is a joke.

I think it's more Jon Jones' team that is a joke, sir.

This is how I understand it works: USADA do their investigation, ask for whatever they need, and then they offer a suspension based on their findings. Then the Jones team can request USADA investigate things, such as test a bunch of supplements Jon "may have taken". USADA will do that, and then may or may not offer a different sanction.

But the matter isn't concluded until Jon Jones either 1) accepts USADA's offered suspension or 2) files for and completes arbitration. Jon hasn't done either one of those things. We know for a fact that Jon Jones has not filed for arbitration yet, which means his team is just stalling, hoping USADA will cave and offer them a better deal.

This is 100% being dragged out by Jon Jones and his team.

If you haven’t noticed, black men have been scapegoated in America forever.

Especially Jon Jones, he’s a Christian man with a good head on his shoulders, but he’s too successful for the powers that be to let him keep GOATing smashing your favorite fighters.
qUzxh8Y.gif

Jones needs Lesnar's agent.

Malki says we should know by the end of this month. Which I remember him saying as far back as February.

Meanwhile whoever Lesnar's agent is has his next opponent sorted, despite him still being suspended.

Were going to get to the bottom of this bro

His legacy has been executed already, and will forever go down as a cheat, disgraced athlete and fraud. His minimum 4 year USADA ban will just be the icing on the cake, they're probably taking this long so they can hand down a Lance Armstrong type report recommending vacating all of Jon's wins.

@RawkyMarciano

You can´t take USADA seriously if they can´t end a process in a reasonable time. They are doing this just to let dust settle and give a light sentence, too much money riding on Jones.

Lets bump this thread after USADA announces the punishment.

I hope Jones gets cleared by USADA, pissing off everyone, and then gets KTFO by Cormier at HW, who then retires with a clean victory against Jones.

I hope Jones gets cleared by USADA, pissing off everyone, and then gets KTFO by Cormier at HW, who then retires with a clean victory against Jones.

And then Lesnar beats Cormier and goes on to become the GOAT after defending the title 10 times.

They shouldn't do the retroactive suspensions unless you are exonerated. Guys like Jones can sit out a year and if he gets suspended a year, he's already back. That hardly seems like punishment.

If you risk starting your suspension after your punishment, maybe things would move quicker.

If you haven’t noticed, black men have been scapegoated in America forever.

Especially Jon Jones, he’s a Christian man with a good head on his shoulders, but he’s too successful for the powers that be to let him keep GOATing smashing your favorite fighters.

What in the actual fuck are you talking about? lol. Having a tattoo makes you a real Christian hey? Not what you do in this life or how you behave and treat others. Thanks for the laugh.

Truly exposes the lengths USADA will go to try and destroy Jones for no reason.

This may be unpopular but USADA is ruining MMA.

Two of my favorite fighters are Ubereem and TRTor..... all sports have juicers. I watch MMA for the exciting fights, nothing else.

USADA has made the UFC a lumpdick version of its oldself. Who cares if JBJ does a dbol stack before a fight... I dont

His legacy has been executed already, and will forever go down as a cheat, disgraced athlete and fraud. His minimum 4 year USADA ban will just be the icing on the cake, they're probably taking this long so they can hand down a Lance Armstrong type report recommending vacating all of Jon's wins.

@RawkyMarciano
Facts. Good sir, facts.

Jon Jones will forever be recognized as a fraud, coward, and a never-been cheater.

Cheaters NEVER prosper.

Part of me wants Jones to get at least 2 years because he obviously a cheater.

The other part of me wants Jones to get 1 year again like Anderson. The DC/Brock fight is a joke & DC vs Jones 3 at HW is the best fight ever and could take place at MSG or in December.

This may be unpopular but USADA is ruining MMA.

Two of my favorite fighters are Ubereem and TRTor..... all sports have juicers. I watch MMA for the exciting fights, nothing else.

USADA has made the UFC a lumpdick version of its oldself. Who cares if JBJ does a dbol stack before a fight... I dont

Why don't you just watch Rizin or something?

I mean, it’s been a YEAR!!!!!!!! When will we get an answer regarding his suspension? I truly don’t understand the hold up. It takes 365 days to “investigate”??? Magana was right, the organization is a joke.
Maybe he’s the one delaying it trying to BS them

Back