What takes more balls, fighting in mma or military infantry?

JonesBonesJonny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are UFC fighters braver than the soldiers who fight for this country?
soldier-in-battle.jpg

Or

08fdd3a97a2648ae6ac1d26c8df52f98.jpg

Nobody is shooting at you and trying to take your life in MMA. This is not even a question.

The dangers and consequences are pretty low in MMA in comparison to military service.

I can not believe this is even a question. In the military infantry there is a real possibility you can actually die. In MMA the chance is little to none.

I can not believe this is even a question. In the military infantry there is a real possibility you can actually die. In MMA the chance is little to none.
thread starter now in danger of dying from embarrassment

Well it's interesting, I think the military would be hands down the bravest thing you could do if they gave you an option to leave every month and you had to reup your contract and still chose to do so. But the military is built on the backs of kids, which most don't really understand what they are signing up for and are locked in for a longer period of time. And probably rightfully so (from a military needs perspective) as participation would be much lower if that were not the case.

That being said, I still don't see MMA guys as super brave as death is not really a huge reality and long term effects are probably better than football or boxing.

I'm saying mind set wise

Yah, mindset-wise is especially what makes it a non-legitimate question. Had you compared who needs better endurance, which is the better career, etc, then maybe there's a conversation.

But mindset-wise? Not even a question.

So many are getting/will be trolled in this thread lmao.

Back