What supplements should I take for weight gain?

LOL!!!

More nonsense, have another drink!

just make sure you're getting enough calories in each day and you are getting all your macros. bulking or cutting boil down to the same formula: calories in vs calories out. If you're burning more than you consume you will lean out. If you have trouble then you can look into a mass gainer like carnivor mass but you need to make the effort with your diet first.

There's always conflicting evidence on this one. Notice that the references that they use are quite old with the most recent being 2006 and most of the periods of study were quite short for most. There has been a lot of research since.

I'm going to go with the recommendations of several PHDs that I respect, one of which did his PHD on muscle protein synthesis.

"As such, there is simply no empirically substantiated reason to think we need more than 0.82g/lb" Difference between 0.82g and 1 is probably one scoop of whey protein for most and negligible really so it really doesn't hurt to go slightly over optimal as you need to make up those calories with one of the other macros anyway.

That's just my take anyway.
What research since are you referring to that contradicts the studies in the article I posted? And who are the PhDs? The issue is some people sell protein or are on or targeting advice to those on anabolics, which is when extra protein will benefit.

The 0.82 number already has a confidence interval built in, so it is a statistical upper limit and above what was observed. No, it won't hurt to eat more protein but the science suggests that noone needs to struggle to hit your numbers of 1-1.5 g when they are close to twice as much as you need. They especially don't need to waste money on whey or whatever to do it.

Health Gainer Product is generally a weight gain diet which improves your diet, weight, stamina and in your energy level. It comes with the 100% money back guaranteed and you have to consume the product within 12 months of manufacturing date.A Health Gainer is a Pharma science - the Indian Ayurveda product. It is basically a weight work additive product which generally comes in a powder form which contains calories in bulk. It is full of proteins, fats and carbohydrates which gives your body an ultimate improvement and a muscular growth.
For More Visit
Health Gainer

AWESOME!! You brought up a year and a half old thread to pimp some weight gainer? What if I combine your product with

maxresdefault.jpg

Will I turn into Ronnie Coleman?

Meat, fish, dairy, nuts, whole grains, rice/pasta, potatoes, protein powder, creatine.

Are you going to gain weight naturally or want to try for someone like pills?

Back