What say you now bendo haters????

Pretty lame to assume Bendo "haters" are "miltant atheists".
I suspect it may be part of the reason so many dubs (mine included) popped up on his threads since last night.
But that's just a suspicion.
Gotta keep it salty, right?

Like I told Hypo...go to a Bendo hate thread and tell me I'm wrong and the militant atheists don't come out of the woodwork anytime he has a fight.

Like I told Hypo...go to a Bendo hate thread and tell me I'm wrong and the militant atheists don't come out of the woodwork anytime he has a fight.

I dont think its right to equate "Bendo hater" with "militant atheist".
I really resent the inplication that my dislike of Bendo, which certainly has strayed into hater territory a time or three, means i'm a "militant atheist". I am absolutely NOT an atheist, sir. There are plenty of us that dislike him while sharing his religion.

I say he still got gifted a decision against Frankie. Why would this change that

Can't say I've ever felt any hate towards Bendo, nor am I a fan. But he looked great last night, no denying that. Now if only he looked that good in every fight maybe he wouldn't have any haters to begin with.

I expected him to win but I'm not suddenly a fan. I still think he is a lame dude lol

I dont think its right to equate "Bendo hater" with "militant atheist".
I really resent the inplication that my dislike of Bendo, which certainly has strayed into hater territory a time or three, means i'm a "militant atheist". I am absolutely NOT an atheist, sir. There are plenty of us that dislike him while sharing his religion.

I didn't say all Bendo haters all militant atheists...just an abnormally large portion of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back