What say you now bendo haters????

lol benson got he's ass kicked for 4 rounds and than won via rear naked choked on a guy who's not even in top 10 , if he wins khabib i'll give him the respect he deserves don't forget if the judges weren't saving he's ass everytime he got a decision he'd had a 3 fight losing streak (gil , pettis , thompson) !!!!
gsp_performance-1.png

Yesterday's performance told me that he will never be champion again.

He looked fine, but not great. And at lightweight you have to be great.

Benson should still be 2-5 in his last 7 fights.

Congrats to him on ending his 3-fight losing streak.

Jeebus...a week ago Bendo was going to get rag dolled by the Russian invasion. Now, he was fighting an overrated bum and lost the entire fight until the choke. You militant atheist haters have jumped the shark with this nonsense.

Jeebus...a week ago Bendo was going to get rag dolled by the Russian invasion. Now, he was fighting an overrated bum and lost the entire fight until the choke. You militant atheist haters have jumped the shark with this nonsense.

Hey now I'm atheist but I love Bendo. His mom is awesome too. I don't get why he gets a lot of hate. IMO he has all the tools. Great striking and wrestling, BJJ. I loved that axe kick he threw too. It seems when he throws it it's more of a warning to the fighter because he throws it from a distant. Would love to see more guys throw and land this kick. Most MMA guys striking are far behind their BJJ wrestling level.

Hey now I'm atheist but I love Bendo. His mom is awesome too. I don't get why he gets a lot of hate. IMO he has all the tools. Great striking and wrestling, BJJ. I loved that axe kick he threw too. It seems when he throws it it's more of a warning to the fighter because he throws it from a distant. Would love to see more guys throw and land this kick. Most MMA guys striking are far behind their BJJ wrestling level.

I'm not hating on atheists, but tell me I'm lying when I say that Bendo hate threads seem to bring out the worst teenage militants who hate anyone who ever mentions Jeebus without immediately comparing him to a spaghetti monster. Also...Bendo is awesome.

I'm not hating on atheists, but tell me I'm lying when I say that Bendo hate threads seem to bring out the worst teenage militants who hate anyone who ever mentions Jeebus without immediately comparing him to a spaghetti monster. Also...Bendo is awesome.

Yes true. They're mentally immature still. That's Sherdog LOL!

He got like 10 decisions in a row, and then finally finished one fight. It doesn't really change my opinion.

Lol this. And its not the fact they were decisions. If they were all 50-45 I wouldnt care. But so many of them were splits that could have easily gone to the other guy. He's content with wearing the minimum amount of flair his job requires.

stan_flair.jpg

Lol still boring as fuck. It took him 4 rounds to finish a nobody!!!

Haters ? FUCK THEM !

And yeah, beautiful finish, can't wait for his next fight.. Will be amazing as all his fights..

I'm sure all you sherdoggers would have besmirched Khabailov in rd 1... A few weeks ago he was going to rag doll bendo according to the haters, he gets choked out, and becomes a nobody just like that... Lol the hate is just pathetic

I'm sure all you sherdoggers would have besmirched Khabailov in rd 1... A few weeks ago he was going to rag doll bendo according to the haters, he gets choked out, and becomes a nobody just like that... Lol the hate is just pathetic

529e5eda166e3.preview-620.gif

the bendo hate is strong in this thread keep going strong teenagers

great finish by bendo

Pretty lame to assume Bendo "haters" are "miltant atheists".
I suspect it may be part of the reason so many dubs (mine included) popped up on his threads since last night.
But that's just a suspicion.
Gotta keep it salty, right?

I was expecting him to win, but I was more impressed at how khabib fought. Hes a great potential and still young, hes not even on the top list but fought the second greatest in the division....

People are going to hate Benson anyway because:

A: They're Edgar fans
B: They're Melendez fans
C: They'll claim Khabilov is a nobody and still think he's boring
D: They're teenage atheists that shit on him for being vocal about his faith

I appreciate the comprehensiveness of your list.

Back