What round does Shogun vs Volkan end ?

Hoping for shogun, he still has an amazing chin after all is said and done, Volkan might be on a mission after getting whipped by DC, no way this will be boring, just an all out war.

I don't know about you guys but if Volkan can't get the first-round boop I think he's in trouble. When taken to deep waters, as in his DC and OSP fights, his stand-up has looked sloppy and untechnical. I believe Oezdemir will be the favourite but I think Shogun has some underestimated upset potential.

I don't see how Shogun can survive the first round, but if he survives, I think he wins on guts.

I don't know about you guys but if Volkan can't get the first-round boop I think he's in trouble. When taken to deep waters, as in his DC and OSP fights, his stand-up has looked sloppy and untechnical. I believe Oezdemir will be the favourite but I think Shogun has some underestimated upset potential.

If Shogun drags the fight to deep waters I feel like we could see another Hendo/Shogun 5 round war

Volkan will sleep him fast

I think the 1st

If Shogun drags the fight to deep waters I feel like we could see another Hendo/Shogun 5 round war

Dude.. shogun ain't dragging anyone deep

It took him fucking 3 rounds to get rid of Villante
Don't let the DC fight fool you
Volkan is legit on the feet, and in this fight he will be on the feet

Dude.. shogun ain't dragging anyone deep

It took him fucking 3 rounds to get rid of Villante
Don't let the DC fight fool you
Volkan is legit on the feet, and in this fight he will be on the feet
I agree with you 100%

People acting like Shogun is really on the doorstep of a title shot meanwhile he’s split decisioning Corey Anderson and struggling to finish Villiante

Volkan should sleep him in round 1. It would be cool to get a back and forth war though.

Unrelated—-but every time I read your post I imagine you as the guy in your avatar and I read it out with how I think he sounds like.

Ohhhh shit are you talking about the OSP fight he took on like a weeks notice..
And then even when he gassed.. still like.. won?
Remind me how shogun did against old OSP

You don't know Dick about Volkan other than that DC had to wrestle fuck him
Which guess what genius
DC can do that to pretty much any human on the planet

Volkan wins this any round he wants

Come back for me if I'm wrong (I won't be)

I agree with you 100%

People acting like Shogun is really on the doorstep of a title shot meanwhile he’s split decisioning Corey Anderson and struggling to finish Villiante

Volkan should sleep him in round 1. It would be cool to get a back and forth war though.

Unrelated—-but every time I read your post I imagine you as the guy in your avatar and I read it out with how I think he sounds like.

Listen bro
I'm the best handicapper on sherdog literally and I only voice my shit when I'm confident and this one that I'm not listening to any other outcome on

Also
You should read it in idubbbz voice because I am idubz

Shogun by Dec. Volkan isn't even good, skillwise. A few quick flashy KOs got him all hyped, but he has no business fighting the top guys in the division. In a year, nobody will even remember him and he will be out of the UFC.

Shogun by Dec. Volkan isn't even good, skillwise. A few quick flashy KOs got him all hyped, but he has no business fighting the top guys in the division. In a year, nobody will even remember him and he will be out of the UFC.
He beat OSP and Manuwa...
The fuck has shogun done lately?

Forever old school, forever a shogun fan!

Either Volkan KO round 1 or 3
But the deeper it goes, the more I pull for Shogun, via late TKO or decision.

Back