What promotions (MT and KB) should I watch...

Lucas Coradini

Green Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
...for fights within these weight ranges:

From 55kg/121lbs to 50kg/110lbs
From 50kg/110lbs to 47kg/103lbs (female)

I'm a Muay Thai and Kickboxing fighter, with plans to fight, and/or take my fighters to fight outside my country of (Brazil). I'm in touch with a very crafty businessman, and he feels very confident about getting us some fights in promotions around the globe. I just need to know what promotions to set aim, and this is how y'all can help me.

K1 held fights at the -55kg division, I remember Takeru, Taiga, and Charles Bongiovanni. Where do these dudes fight nowadays?!
Do you know any kickboxing or muay thai promotions that have female fights at those weightclasses?

Below I'll let some small clips showing some of our work. Hope y'all enjoy it, and thanks in advance!

K-1 still has 55. The girl fights at that range are all in Japan. I think Jewel and J-Girl are the names of the big promotions. Krush has womens 50kg. For MT there are tons of fights at those weights in Thailand.

Thanks, man! I'll look up these promotions! As for Thailand, what are the main promotions that hire foreigners?

Thanks, man! I'll look up these promotions! As for Thailand, what are the main promotions that hire foreigners?
The novelty promotions like Max Muay Thai and Muay Xtreme definitely have the highest percentage of foreigners. They also seem to get a lot of exposure and have less esoteric scoring. With that said, there are tons of fights every day in Thailand and you shouldn't have trouble finding fights whether you're a foreigner or not(well, I think you are banned from channel 7 stadium, but besides that).

Back