What President accomplished the most in their first year?

I'm apolitical.

But it is great entertainment watching you cookie cutter millennials get riled up about the POTUS.

The mind control that the zionist media has on your generation is pure hilarity. Triggered is an understatement.

Kind of makes you wonder how long they can continue to program you guys with the neoliberal archetype. I give it 8 more years, maximum.
Says he is apolitical. Uses terms like zionist media.

Says he is apolitical. Uses terms like zionist media.

Trump relocates US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem as a needless nod to support for Israeli hegemony over a sacred city.

The media largely criticizes him for it.

The media is Zionist.

DERP.

Lol. This tard has no idea zionist means.

Maybe learn how to use Google?

Zionism
Zionism is the national movement of the Jewish people that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel.Wikipedia

I believe it is you who does not know what the term means. Or most terms, I have gathered.

Can't tell if trolling or genuinely developmentally disabled...

I'm apolitical.

But it is great entertainment watching you cookie cutter millennials get riled up about the POTUS.

The mind control that the zionist media has on your generation is pure hilarity. Triggered is an understatement.

Kind of makes you wonder how long they can continue to program you guys with the neoliberal archetype. I give it 8 more years, maximum.
You're so apolitical that you can't make any good argument for any side. Congrats. You're so woke

Trump, he has played over 600 golf holes in his first year.

So the vastly improved economy (proven by the same metrics you all use to claim Trump is doing well) and substantially lower unemployment under Obama wasn't something?

Lol, ok, just ignore the facts all you want.

Don't even bother with this guy, he likes to talk out of both sides of his mouth:

And you're a ridiculous person.
This is Trump's economy and has been since he took office.

Get your copy/paste ass out of here.
These aren't new problems or something a president in office a year is going to fix.

Give him 7 more and see if you're still whining about the same things.

Zionism
Zionism is the national movement of the Jewish people that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel.Wikipedia

I believe it is you who does not know what the term means. Or most terms, I have gathered.

Tard who can't read. Zionism isn't Zionist. Are you ESL?

Its already well documented that Obama is the best president in recent US history

20121105-fred-rgdp-0109-0709.jpg

obamagraphiceconomy.png

(above pic is from 2014 - before you Trump zombies try to claim it as your daddy's achievement)

cumul-private-job-growth-from-inauguration-to-oct-2015.png

Thanks Obama for MAGA (he literally made america great again by dragging it out of recession)

00-lede-barack-obama-five-things.jpg

Its already well documented that Obama is the best president in recent US history

20121105-fred-rgdp-0109-0709.jpg

obamagraphiceconomy.png

(above pic is from 2014 - before you Trump zombies try to claim it as your daddy's achievement)

cumul-private-job-growth-from-inauguration-to-oct-2015.png

Thanks Obama for MAGA

Do you realize the DJIA actually performed poorer than the 100 year average under Obama? It's weird that people think there was this huge Bull Market under his presidency. It's as if some people just listen to a few news outlets without looking anywhere else

Do you realize the DJIA actually performed poorer than the 100 year average under Obama? It's weird that people think there was this huge Bull Market under his presidency. It's as if some people just listen to a few news outlets without looking anywhere else

So I guess coming out of recession had nothing to do with it? The fact that Obama rebounded it as well as it did after Bush drove it into the ground is a feat in itself

dow-jones1.jpg

Back