What people fail to realize about Fedor and this fight...

Anyone not able to see that there isn't that big of a difference in Mur's and Fedor's physique should get their eyes checked.

Fedor is looking BEAST.

Murr is in trouble.
Fedor looks the same as always.

LOL, dude has looked like a 220 pound bag of bird shit for a over a decade now.

Looks like your everyday early 40s or late 30s bald, fat DYEL dad bod mode depressed, single father as always.

Both of these guys look sloppy af but differing opinions I guess. If thats a good physique on any pro level athlete aside from a bowler, billiards, poker, or dart thrower, you really need to get your life together.
You're a perverted idiot who likes to get pink eye on a regular basis. The anus is for defecating bacteria-filled poop. Pervert.

And you're too cognitively-deficient to understand what I'm saying so you're not worth me correcting.

...is that Fedor has put in great amount of effort and put on a considerable amount of functional muscle. He is looking bigger, more powerful, leaner, and in better shape than recent times.

Fedor via destruction in R1.

Where are you getting this from?

NO way does he look leaner. He looks as big as he's ever been.
That's not muscle. It's just fat. He's older.

He also looks slower than ever.
Those Bellator countdown videos were kind of painful to watch.

Mir looked pretty decent sparring in the boxing ring.

Fedor's punches still have pop, power is the last thing to go - ten extra pounds doesn't mean shit for that. Just like ten extra pounds isn't going to make a difference on the ground with a massive guy like Mir.

His big asset going into this fight was speed, so ofc he comes in fatter than ever and at 240lbs - genius move, really. But whatever, I'm a BJ Penn fan for fuck's sake, so I already know the pain of seeing a guy fight well past his time. Fedor is a legend, but right now he's a chinny, pudgy brawler.

If Fedor can land first he probably will win. But, his chin isn't what it used to be.

Fedor's punches still have pop, power is the last thing to go - ten extra pounds doesn't mean shit for that. Just like ten extra pounds isn't going to make a difference on the ground with a massive guy like Mir.

His big asset going into this fight was speed, so ofc he comes in fatter than ever and at 240lbs - genius move, really. But whatever, I'm a BJ Penn fan for fuck's sake, so I already know the pain of seeing a guy fight well past his time. Fedor is a legend, but right now he's a chinny, pudgy brawler.
Fedor will timber Murr. This is the first time Mir will be out cold. 240 lbs of sledgehammer concussing fists. Murr is done.

I'll always root for Fedor but he's washed up. Mir is too though. This is just another in Bellator's geriatric division.

Back