What Owning a Ramen Restaurant in Japan is Like

He’s in nyc now.

yes and i plan on making a visit when i am out there next.

tenor.gif

yes and i plan on making a visit when i am out there next.

tenor.gif
So many places I want to eat at in NYC. Haven't been there since I was a teen. I really need to make a trip.

Never had Ramen, but it sure looks delicious!

See Brittany Murphy movie Ramen Girl.

I know what they're like in America...expensive as fuck for Ramen or soup in general. My buddy invited my girlfriend and I to double date and go to "This great Japanese place". It was one of these Ramen places and every soup was between $15-$22. Throw in an appetizer and drinks(pop/tea) and it was a $50 meal.

This is Fuck'n-A, check it out.
Don't forget the CC, unless you're illiterate, in which case just try and follow along.

It's a life that they don't mind working hard to achieve an excellent bowl of ramen. I lived in Japan and there's literally hundreds of great ramen joints in Tokyo.

If you work less, you may have time to breed and raise kids who are normal.. Not on their watch.
Did you see the I Dream of Sushi documentary? Jiro was an absentee father working on his sushi game. One day Jiro was home and one of his sons told his mom that there was a strange man in their house. lol

It's cool being the best at something, but your family shouldn't have to suffer for it.

That guy takes pride in everything he does in his restaurant. I've always admired the Japanese culture for that characteristic. Basically the search for the perfect cherry blossom mentality. Everything you do you do it to the very best of your ability. Even if it's just viewing cherry blossoms. It's crazy that it's considered fast food in Japan, yet he is cooking with such passion with every individual order, delivering quality food, and then comparing that to our American concept of fast food.

Stop being melodramatic. Every country has perfectionists and slackers. Lol @ searching for the perfect cherry blossom. Foh.

Stop being melodramatic. Every country has perfectionists and slackers. Lol @ searching for the perfect cherry blossom. Foh.
Every day I strive to bust the perfect nut.

I love a good ramen or some udon noodles

this is udon

6419efe0d485488ccad67e8ecfa1633307eaf4de

That guy takes pride in everything he does in his restaurant. I've always admired the Japanese culture for that characteristic. Basically the search for the perfect cherry blossom mentality. Everything you do you do it to the very best of your ability. Even if it's just viewing cherry blossoms. It's crazy that it's considered fast food in Japan, yet he is cooking with such passion with every individual order, delivering quality food, and then comparing that to our American concept of fast food.

I grew up in Japan so my discovery of ramen goes way back. I've had excellent ramen not just in Japan but all over the world. @fallable

Montreal version (this man was a master epic legend):

I really admire his work ethic; thinking of going to the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo and I may stop by and try the food.

tumblr_olnp9tSDwQ1w4oiizo1_500.gif

Did you see the I Dream of Sushi documentary? Jiro was an absentee father working on his sushi game. One day Jiro was home and one of his sons told his mom that there was a strange man in their house. lol

It's cool being the best at something, but your family shouldn't have to suffer for it.

I keep wanting to see Ramenheads

But havent found it free yet.

Back