What online BJJ learning site do you recommend? There's so many now...

bjjdude80

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey all, Im a blue belt and have been training for a little over 3 years. While I love my coach and the classes I'm looking for something to help me clean up my technique and get some new ideas to add to my game as well.

So I'm looking to supplement my training with an online site. There's a lot of options out now so I wanted to see what you guys had experience with and what you might recommend. Thanks!

I'm a long time subscriber to MGinAction. Great site and has a lot of basic classes. You can check it out for a week free if you use promo code: joelovesfishin

The Mendes brother site is really good too. They have some really good drills on there. If you're into "modern" jiujitsu its a good site. Their explanations are really long and I hated it initially, but it grew on me.

Galvao site was lacking in content, but that was two years ago, it may have gotten better.

Gracie Academy also has some good basic instruction, but its geared more towards self defense.

I tried the Eddie Bravo site and it wasn't good. His instructionals are dispersed among his rantings, band and other crap.

BJJ Joe on YouTube is straight up dope, great instructors and the videographer/video editer does a fantastic job....hahahahahahaha!

Last edited:
FYI AllGalvao is in the process of being taken down.

AOJ site is the best for my money.

I shill for EstimaInAction.

And i do it for free.

505.jpg

Last edited:
Damn I'd love to watch the menses bros training do they show any good no gi de la Rica and reverse or good no gi guard passing

Jiujitsupedia.com it's run by Sean Apperson (co-owner of paragon) It's their bjj curriculum and holds hosts of guest instructors also

I personally like estima the best. Good explanations of things and he shows a lot of little tips or things that work for him.

BJJ Library is very good.

A lot of content that is added to regularly. All the basics, plenty of advanced stuff, the Jiu Jitsu University book in video form (so you can watch the stuff you read about) and a lot of good Video Series from high level practictioners showing their systems E.g. Lucas Leite's half guard, Telles turtle guard, Romulo Barral spider guard, Ricardo de la Riva (can't remember what he teaches), Jeff Glover, Dean Lister, Leandro Lo, Clarge Gracie and so on for many of these it's like getting their DVD so pretty decent value.

Explanations from the Ribeiro brothers are very detailed and reflect their attitude of solid-fundamentals.

BJJ Library is very good.

A lot of content that is added to regularly. All the basics, plenty of advanced stuff, the Jiu Jitsu University book in video form (so you can watch the stuff you read about) and a lot of good Video Series from high level practictioners showing their systems E.g. Lucas Leite's half guard, Telles turtle guard, Romulo Barral spider guard, Ricardo de la Riva (can't remember what he teaches), Jeff Glover, Dean Lister, Leandro Lo, Clarge Gracie and so on for many of these it's like getting their DVD so pretty decent value.

Explanations from the Ribeiro brothers are very detailed and reflect their attitude of solid-fundamentals.
Damn I'd love to watch the menses bros training do they show any good no gi de la Rica and reverse or good no gi guard passing

I'm not sure if you're being serious, but they do have some good instructionals on nogi DLR/RDLR and sparring nogi.

I like the different instructors that they have on JJU. I need to subscribe.

I'm not sure if you're being serious, but they do have some good instructionals on nogi DLR/RDLR and sparring nogi.

I like the different instructors that they have on JJU. I need to subscribe.
Why wouldn't I be serious my brother

I did the "One Time Subscription" to Grappler's Guide. Jason put up lots and lots of content and he's pretty responsive to video requests. If I can't find the technique on Youtube, I can ask Robson or one of his BB.

I also signed up for Grappler's Guide and it's awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back