What on earth happened to Hunt ?

Qo27KxL.gif

He got radicalized by Wanderlei

Brock cheated, he won because of it. Hunt deserves to be salty.

There's being salty then there's being this. Hunt made it quite vocal he had no problems fighting a cheater before, once he lost then he starts making a huge deal over it.

Any HW on the roster would of taken that pay day, he doesn't seem to show any appreciation for what the UFC just done for him considering at one point he was on a 6 fight losing streak and no one wanted to touch him.

There's being salty then there's being this. Hunt made it quite vocal he had no problems fighting a cheater before, once he lost then he starts making a huge deal over it.

Any HW on the roster would of taken that pay day, he doesn't seem to show any appreciation for what the UFC just done for him considering at one point he was on a 6 fight losing streak and no one wanted to touch him.
The UFC just matched him up against a cheating Brock Lesnar that could've hurt him permanently due to his cheating. He's supposed to be thankful?

Something pissed him off enough for him to lose his shit. Same thing that could happen to anyone. Has nothing to do with him being " fake" in front of the cameras.

The UFC just matched him up against a cheating Brock Lesnar that could've hurt him permanently due to his cheating. He's supposed to be thankful?

As I've said, anyone on that roster would of fought Brock...cheats or no cheats. He was on the co main event of what was originally, meant to the biggest event in history. There's no real evidence to suggest to the UFC were to know about Brock pissing hot.

As I've said, anyone on that roster would of fought Brock...cheats or no cheats. He was on the co main event of what was originally, meant to the biggest event in history. There's no real evidence to suggest to the UFC were to know about Brock pissing hot.
I don't think anyone on the roster does take that fight, its an awful match up for some.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/ufc/mar...d/news-story/29cde6b3120348454e3116b9b0ae7544

“When it was mentioned that (my opponent) was Brock, that was great news,” Hunt said.

“It doesn’t do anything for my rankings but Brock Lesnar is a huge name in the sporting world … he used to be the champion of the world in the UFC. He’s done something I’ve never done, so that’s great news for my career.

“He’s a huge name A global superstar in sports and as soon as his name was mentioned, my social media started going crazy. I’m looking forward to it.”

He was thankful, before he lost.

No fucking way should he be pissed. He was specifically added onto this circus card as a crowd popper, and he benefited financially from it to a good degree. He was not injured, he loses no time or money due to the fight. They offered up an active, touring professional wrestler that would bring in lots of buys to help his bottom line. Hunt is not a child, regardless of his reading level. He knew the score.
If he did know the score then he's sure not acting like it

This dude used to be the most chill person in Pride, K1 and for a large part of his UFC career.

He never talked trash, was always held in high regard and was always gracious in defeat. I think once he started getting some momentum and he was shown some encouragement by peers, higher authorities etc once he was in the UFC and maybe he thought he could make a bigger name for himself by going along with it.

But this latest rant is down right embarrassing, it doesn't feel all that real...just incredibly stupid. All he cares about is money and has gotten way to comfortable in his abilities as of late. Going into the Brock fight thinking you can just land one shot and win speaks of this. He has many tools that he could of used. I never thought I'd see this guy get so salty and act like such a crazy bitch...not like he isn't used to fighting juiced monsters.

This rubbish could be career ending, when he still has a bit left to offer.

Screw off. Fighters already put their health on the line, you stick needles up your ass and you have a better chance hurting your opponent.

read his book, hes emotional. cool guy who flips his lid bigtime. wouldnt want him for a roommate.

read his book, hes emotional. cool guy who flips his lid bigtime. wouldnt want him for a roommate.

I have but a lot of it seemed justified or there were a few incidents when he was young and highly troubled

I don't think anyone on the roster does take that fight, its an awful match up for some.

I do, a lot of people saw Brock as a guy terrified of being punched and on top of that he had been on the sidelines for 5 years, his last two losses he did not look comfortable in a fight.

Hunt, Nelson, Lewis, Reem, Barnett, Cain would of all taken that fight. I can't really think of many guys that would of refused it for their biggest pay day in their career.

This dude used to be the most chill person in Pride, K1 and for a large part of his UFC career.

He never talked trash, was always held in high regard and was always gracious in defeat. I think once he started getting some momentum and he was shown some encouragement by peers, higher authorities etc once he was in the UFC and maybe he thought he could make a bigger name for himself by going along with it.

But this latest rant is down right embarrassing, it doesn't feel all that real...just incredibly stupid. All he cares about is money and has gotten way to comfortable in his abilities as of late. Going into the Brock fight thinking you can just land one shot and win speaks of this. He has many tools that he could of used. I never thought I'd see this guy get so salty and act like such a crazy bitch...not like he isn't used to fighting juiced monsters.

This rubbish could be career ending, when he still has a bit left to offer.

I wouldn't say he has always been 'chill'. I have always gotten the impression from Hunt that there was a hothead lingering just below the surface of his cool presentation.

I wouldn't say he has always been 'chill'. I have always gotten the impression from Hunt that there was a hothead lingering just below the surface of his cool presentation.

Yeah, you could be right.

he has every right to be pissed, that doesn't make him a saint for being very immature and petulant with his fanbase. Lost me as a fan too.

He lost a shit ton of money because of a cheater.
Hunt says Lesnar is on roids but doesnt care and will still KO him.

Hunt makes $700k off Lesnar's name

Hunt finds out Lesnar popped for roids.

Hunt proceeds to lose his mind on social media.

Back