What older games do you still play regularly?

I see. Well I guess then it would make a bit of sense. I'm ten years older than you, and a couple of those games like RDR and Bully are literally still in my backlog that's been building up since like 2004, lol. That's why I don't view them as "old". Some day I'll get to them, I swear!

Definitely do it RDR is pretty amazing.

Star Wars Rebellion

Love this game and recently played it again.

But man, you can burn some time in a hurry.

It really captured the overall atmosphere of the SW universe. The real time space battles were pretty for the time period.

A lot of games emulated its strategy map gameplay, like the Total War series.

Love this game and recently played it again.

But man, you can burn some time in a hurry.

It really captured the overall atmosphere of the SW universe. The real time space battles were pretty for the time period.

A lot of games emulated its strategy map gameplay, like the Total War series.

I really wish games like GalCiv or whatever would emulate its characters system. It's so awesome sending Vader and shit out to assassinate other characters, and combing dat galaxy trying to find rebel HQ and capture Skywalker etc

Bio Hazard 1
Doom 2
Final Doom
Resident Evil 2

i still go back to the donkey kong country series a lot. 1,2, and 3 are all great in their own ways, i love them to death. i still play my super mario games on the nes and snes, mario world, yoshi's island, and on the n64 i love to play mario kart. i also play mario kart for the gameboy advance sp, as well as the spyro and crash games that were made for it. i play sonic 2 on my sega genesis as well. hmm, what else lol i know im missing others :p

a little less older i think? are the raw vs smackdown ft ecw and other wrestling game for the ps2. and san andreas and vice city. love vice city.

oh yeah for the n64 i still play wwf attitude, nightmare creatures, and turok 2 lol. i suck at turok tbh x: but hey i try!

i still go back to the donkey kong country series a lot. 1,2, and 3 are all great in their own ways, i love them to death. i still play my super mario games on the nes and snes, mario world, yoshi's island, and on the n64 i love to play mario kart. i also play mario kart for the gameboy advance sp, as well as the spyro and crash games that were made for it. i play sonic 2 on my sega genesis as well. hmm, what else lol i know im missing others :p

a little less older i think? are the raw vs smackdown ft ecw and other wrestling game for the ps2. and san andreas and vice city. love vice city.

oh yeah for the n64 i still play wwf attitude, nightmare creatures, and turok 2 lol. i suck at turok tbh x: but hey i try!
You still play Attitude over No Mercy? :eek:

You still play Attitude over No Mercy? :eek:
lol, i don't think i have no mercy! i only have attitude bc i "borrowed" it from a friend and never gave it back lol. but for an older wrestling game i don't think it's that bad actually.

admittedly ive got to get some more games for my consoles. if no mercy isn't already on the list i'll add it on.

ah yes, no mercy is already there on my list.

Have replayed these loads of times over the years

Theme Hospital
Star Wars Rebellion
Z

Just got dat Command and Conquer megapack on sale so I'll be replaying all them in the near future too

Oh' man, "Theme Hospital" was my shit back in the day. I'd like to play it again, but I'm just too lazy to find a proper version online. Really good game though

That, and "Sanitarium: all day long after high school rugby practice.

Memories...

old.gif

How old are you that you consider any of those old?

Bully is pretty old bro. That's like going back and playing GTA 3 or something. Not saying it's not a good game. I would throw 10 puppies in a river for Bully 2.

Bully is pretty old bro. That's like going back and playing GTA 3 or something. Not saying it's not a good game. I would throw 10 puppies in a river for Bully 2.

Bully is 10 years old. GTA 3 is 15 years old. That's 50% more old.

I explained why I didn't view his choices as old:
1. The games I listed are 20 or more years old (X-Com, Doom etc)
2. I have games in my backlog that I have owned more than 10 years that I have yet to even play, like Battlefield 2142 or Titan's Quest.

lol, i don't think i have no mercy! i only have attitude bc i "borrowed" it from a friend and never gave it back lol. but for an older wrestling game i don't think it's that bad actually.

admittedly ive got to get some more games for my consoles. if no mercy isn't already on the list i'll add it on.
Attitude was okay back in 99 but it hasn't aged well at all. No Mercy came out in 2000 and is still regarded as the best wrestling game.

RE 1-4 (4 isn't that old)
Mega man
Mario
Bomberman on SNES
goldeneye

A few that I write down and try to beat by the end of the year.

Going to buy FF7 in PSN today, my secret shame is I never beat it.

I have this old ass boot leg copy of Sid Meier Golf. I'll boot it up every once in a while and then ruin an afternoon or night trying to build a golf course.

I was going to try the old Rome TW, but apparently there's some snafu w/ Win10

Husband got Banjo Kazooie on Wii U for me last week. Been playing non-stop ever since.

Civilization 3. I love the simplicity and macro perspective that leaves a little to the imagination

Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks,
MK Trilogy
Really most of the MK series
Fight Night series
Undisputed series, EA MMA
Gotta get a SNES to go full Retrocore

Back