What older games do you still play regularly?

Have replayed these loads of times over the years

Theme Hospital
Star Wars Rebellion
Z

Just got dat Command and Conquer megapack on sale so I'll be replaying all them in the near future too

im not shocked but i am disappointed.... noooone of these games are old. very early 90's or before is starting to get there. early 21st century is already pretty good three dimensional graphics, you guys are crazy if that's old to you. i'm 22 and I remember playing MKart 64 like it was yesterday. cuz it basically was. also Kirby 64 is the best Kirby

I don't play them regularly but I always like to jam on a good ole beat em up from time to time.
Stuff like Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, Double Dragon.

Replaying LoD, I forgot how great it was. The last time I played it was in 2004-2005

I havent played games in years !! Back in the day i was addicted to CS 1.6, and i kicked fookin a$$ ! I kill you all motherfookers !!
The last games ive played and enjoyed were Battlefield Bad Company 2 and CoD Modern Warfare 4 ... awesome games !!
Lately ive been having alot of free time, but inexplicably felt the urge to play some classics.
So ive download Condemned : Criminal Origins and F.E.A.R 2 , and ive been having some good old juvenile fun !! :D
Kill ... just KIIIIILLL´em all !!!
rambofyeah_zps039b9ce7.gif

im not shocked but i am disappointed.... noooone of these games are old. very early 90's or before is starting to get there. early 21st century is already pretty good three dimensional graphics, you guys are crazy if that's old to you. i'm 22 and I remember playing MKart 64 like it was yesterday. cuz it basically was. also Kirby 64 is the best Kirby

Ig1dUIU.png

<{MindBrown}>

Crash Team Racing and Crash Bandicoot 2 and 3 .. been playing them a lot recently on PS Vita. Great games and good memories from my old PS1 days.

AoE2, SOTN, Daggerfall.

Those are games that I play probly more for nostalgia than anything.

But the old game that I still play and have a strong desire to be good at at all times.... lol.

header.jpg

Every now and then ill play through some older games that I like hell there even a lot that I never played to begin with like MAx PAyne 2 I play the first one but not the second id probably play through it if I had it

Have replayed these loads of times over the years

Theme Hospital
Star Wars Rebellion
Z

Just got dat Command and Conquer megapack on sale so I'll be replaying all them in the near future too

Hells Yes Command and Conqr was the shit !!!

Not as old as sonic, but I still play through KOTOR or DA:O once a year or so. I also still play mount and blade: warband occasionally.

Can't wait for bannerlord.

I see. Well I guess then it would make a bit of sense. I'm ten years older than you, and a couple of those games like RDR and Bully are literally still in my backlog that's been building up since like 2004, lol. That's why I don't view them as "old". Some day I'll get to them, I swear!

I see. Well I guess then it would make a bit of sense. I'm ten years older than you, and a couple of those games like RDR and Bully are literally still in my backlog that's been building up since like 2004, lol. That's why I don't view them as "old". Some day I'll get to them, I swear!

Those are 2 of my favorite games. Even though I know how the stories play out I can still go back and play through them from time to time.

Back