What new cell phone are you most excited for?

I can't believe I am saying this but the Note 3

I have been a massive critique of the phablets in the past but a friend of mine has the Note 2 and it's not as inconvenient as I thought and is actually pretty cool. I was not too happy with the display though. The Note 3 display looks much better.

I'm actually excited to get it. My iPhone 4 is on life support.

I can't believe I am saying this but the Note 3

I have been a massive critique of the phablets in the past but a friend of mine has the Note 2 and it's not as inconvenient as I thought and is actually pretty cool. I was not too happy with the display though. The Note 3 display looks much better.

I'm actually excited to get it. My iPhone 4 is on life support.

I have the IPhone 5 and I hate it. I bought it when I was still really ignorant as far as phones go. I hate not being able to customize it. Not as many apps as the android market has, speaker somehow blew and I cannot hear calls or alarms/notifications, wish I could multitask as far as splitting screens orblayering goes, good camera but no features that allow me to do much as far as editing is concerned. The battery flat out sucks...it is common of a cell phone to drain fast but phones these days are starting to come out with better batteries...really wish apple would have found a way to improve on its battery. Will see what ios 7 is like but now that I work in the industry and have to learn about these phones for my job my 5 is starting to get old. The 5S doesn't sound like too much of an upgrade either but I guess we will see when u actually play with it. The fingerprint scanner I could do without. Still a 8mp camera but I guess it's supposed to take better quality photos and has more features like slo mo and blast. I guess the phone is supposed to be faster. I guess we'll see. But the features important to me didn't get much of an upgrade.

Whichever one has a 15" screen.

I have the S3 now, but want to switch to the Galaxy Note 3 once it's available here.

This has zero chance of succeeding. Why would Samsung join this consortium? It makes no sense for them. I'm not saying that this isn't a great utopian concept but I find it unlikely that it will gamin any traction.

Exactly a plastic 2 year old phone.

To be fair, it's 1 year old.

And the battery is supposedly 20% better, somehow, magically, than the 5.

I have a 5 and the battery is my biggest complaint about it. Lasts forever on standby but if I start streaming video or doing a lot of web browsing it goes down quick. Long phone convos also drain it.

The 5C is tempting to me just as a battery upgrade and something I wouldn't have to put in a case, but it would be a stupid waste of money honestly. Going to give this gen of iPhones a pass.

To be fair, it's 1 year old.

And the battery is supposedly 20% better, somehow, magically, than the 5.

I have a 5 and the battery is my biggest complaint about it. Lasts forever on standby but if I start streaming video or doing a lot of web browsing it goes down quick. Long phone convos also drain it.

The 5C is tempting to me just as a battery upgrade and something I wouldn't have to put in a case, but it would be a stupid waste of money honestly. Going to give this gen of iPhones a pass.

Lol IP's are already a year old when released.

Sounds funny to me to be "excited" for a phone.

they are so feature laden now it seems it's just bells and whistles at this point.

Most all of them were decent for their primary purpose.

nexus 5 will have the best value, but will it have a memory slot expansion, that is the question.

There is some interesting phones out there on the way and I have not made up my mind yet on which way to go.

Any good HTCs out soon? I like the HTC one but by the time i upgrade i doubt it will be offered to me.

Back