What names should the PFL sign for next season?

TheBrownRanger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The regular season is about to come to a close and the playoffs kickoff in October. Starting small with the roster turned out to be a good idea. Their biggest names are currently ex-UFC mid carders, former Bellator champions, and remnants from the WSOF. It's a good mix of vets and newer fighters. However, they might need some bigger names in order to attract the attention they want.

Michael Chandler - Already kind ashot down the idea for fighting in the PFL. But maybe seeing the tournament winners get their money would change his mind? I'm not sure he would be able to win a tournament seeing as how he's 0-2 against Will Brooks.

Frank Mir - Had a one fight deal with Bellator. Could be good for ratings and could also win a million dollars. The heavyweight division in the PFL isn't that deep.

Vitor Belfort - If they want TRT-tor, they would have to schedule a good portion of their shows on Indian reservations. LHW and MW are probably the PFL's weakest weight classes. Vee-tore would have a decent shot at winning 1M, even in his deflated state. He would probably be expensive though.

Johny Hendricks - Retired but whatever. I'm not sure if he would be able to win the MW tournament. He'd probably be used as an old fighter for younger guys to make a name off of, Travis Browne style. Probably wouldn't be as nearly as expensive as Mir, Chandler, or Vitor though.

Erick Silva - He recently fought for the feeder league, LFA. Might as well be a free agent. I can't see him winning 1M though. The welterweight division in PFL is their toughest IMO.

Kendall Grove - I believe he's a free agent in MMA. Not sure if his bare knuckle thing extends to that. As far as how he would do, same as Johny Hendricks.

Sage Northcutt - I believe he becomes a free agent in a couple of months? Anywho, he could potentially be good for ratings, but who knows? I don't think he would win 1M at either LW or WW.

Out of that group I can only see Silva or Grove coming to PFL

Next season they have to start earlier...not wait until June. I hope injuries don’t ruin the playoffs since they have to fight 2 times on the same night for the semis

Typical UFC Fanatics throwing out names of ex-UFC fighters like getting ex-UFC fighters are some sort of ratings draw. News Flash, they're not. Just look at Bellator's tumbling ratings with all of their ex-UFC fighters. Bjorn Rebney had it right, build your own stars and build your own fan base. The PFL is doing it right, build their own stars, like Kevin Tiller, Andre Harrison, Lance Palmer, Kayla Harrison, Natan Schulte, and others. One name I would love to see the PFL bring in is heavyweight Bobby Brents. It would be nice to see him get a fair shake so late in his career. But names like Pam Sorenson, Cindy Dandois, Sarah Patterson, Bobbi Jo Dalziel at Featherweight and Carina Damm at Flyweight and tested for the 2019 season. Build them up, give them exposure, and let them fight.

Typical UFC Fanatics throwing out names of ex-UFC fighters like getting ex-UFC fighters are some sort of ratings draw. News Flash, they're not. Just look at Bellator's tumbling ratings with all of their ex-UFC fighters. Bjorn Rebney had it right, build your own stars and build your own fan base. The PFL is doing it right, build their own stars, like Kevin Tiller, Andre Harrison, Lance Palmer, Kayla Harrison, Natan Schulte, and others. One name I would love to see the PFL bring in is heavyweight Bobby Brents. It would be nice to see him get a fair shake so late in his career. But names like Pam Sorenson, Cindy Dandois, Sarah Patterson, Bobbi Jo Dalziel at Featherweight and Carina Damm at Flyweight and tested for the 2019 season. Build them up, give them exposure, and let them fight.

So much wrong here I don't know where to begin...

The high end UFC free agents are worth every penny they have done good ratings and it elevates the level of the org when you sign top ranked free agents.Again I addressed the tumbling ratings in another thread but you never replied.

Coker had better messurables in every aspect after taking over .....thats why he got more money from Viacom the next year.....thats fact.The tumbling ratings are MMA WIDE the UFC has had numerous record lows from fight nights to PPV numbers so obviously bellator has seen a drop off too.

The season based tourney is only successful for season or two before it undermines itself we seen it with bjorn.Big name free agents don't want to go through a tourney and fight so often so they don't sign.The champions sit out for way too long waiting for a challenger.

PFL has millions but I'll be surprised if any significant free agents sign.

Tony Lopez
Steve Bosse
Kenny Garner
Joe Riggs
Brian Rogers

Got to build PFL's current fighters while bringing in new names to keep it fresh.

I'd like more Canadian support so thought Steve Bosse was a good pick. Erick Silva too.

I'd also add Erick Perez and Louis Smolka @ bantamweight.

The high end UFC free agents are worth every penny they have done good ratings and it elevates the level of the org when you sign top ranked free agents.Again I addressed the tumbling ratings in another thread but you never replied.

Coker had better messurables in every aspect after taking over .....thats why he got more money from Viacom the next year.....thats fact.The tumbling ratings are MMA WIDE the UFC has had numerous record lows from fight nights to PPV numbers so obviously bellator has seen a drop off too.

The season based tourney is only successful for season or two before it undermines itself we seen it with bjorn.Big name free agents don't want to go through a tourney and fight so often so they don't sign.The champions sit out for way too long waiting for a challenger.

Typical UFC Fanatic, trying to explain a bunch of garbage. The UFC free agents are not worth every penny because look at Bellator's falling ratings. 11 of 13 shows this year under 500,000 average live viewers. Bellator 203 did 391,000 average viewers, so much for your theory. Matt Mitrione vs Roy Nelson did just 242,000 average live viewers. Both of those guys were ex-UFC fighters that went into free agency and didn't draw squat in Bellator when they headlined the card. And the tournament format apparently didn't get old with Bellator under Bjorn Rebney because it grew and grew. From MTV2, to ShowTime to Spike Network, now Paramount, the ratings kept increasing was the reason for the growth and Bjorn Rebney did it with Bellator for 6 years. And he didn't rely on UFC free agents and past their prime ex-UFC fighters to build his company, no, he let the fighters build themselves and the company. How about Michael Chandler, and Ben Askren, and Pat Curran, and Patricio Pitbull Freire and Alexander Volkov and Vitaly Minakov and Eddie Alvarez and Alexander Shlemenko and Hector Lombard. None of them ex-UFC at the time and yet Bellator grew their fan base to watch them. So every point you tried aimlessly to make was wrong. The PFL needs to continue to build their own fan base because you UFC internet are the absolute worse anyway. You all look at everything through UFC blinders, want every fighter who wins in other MMA organizations to go to the UFC. Your first comments about any MMA organization is always they will never be the UFC, so why would any company even want to even draw that kind of fan base? Bjorn Rebney realized there was a company called the UFC, so why try to be like them because the fans would just say IF I WANTED TO SEE A UFC COPYCAT, I MAY AS WELL KEEP WATCHING THE UFC. The PFL needs to build their own stars by letting those fighters build a name for themselves. Already this season we have surprises like Kevin Tiller and Natan Schulte. We have

You are wrong in every facet. First, the tournament base format factually did not undermine itself after a season or two in the Bjorn Rebney's owned Bellator because he ran it for 6 growing years. From MTV2 to ShowTime, I believe, to Spike Network, which is now Paramount. Bjorn Rebney's Bellator didn't get stale, it grew. And Bellator's tournament format let the fighters build names for themselves like Michael Chandler and Eddie Alvarez and Ben Askren and Pat Curran and Patricio Pitbull Freire and Eduardo Dantas and Alexander Shlemenko and Hector Lombard. And none had UFC pedigree, but fans tuned in because it wasn't the UFC. Because if fans wanted to see a copycat verison of the UFC, then they could just tune in and watch the UFC. Bellator and the UFC were unique unto themselves and that is why both thrived and fans actually recognized Bellator was not trying to be the UFC. The PFL needs to keep putting on shows, keep their own identity and let their fighters build themselves and grow their own fan base. Ratings in One Championship is huge, ratings in RIZIN FC are huge, Cage Warriors ratings are great, BAMMA'S ratings are solid, but Bellator's are awful. That doesn't sound like a overall MMA issue, it sounds like a Bellator issue. And guess how Bellator's decision makers are trying to rectify things? They're going back tofeaturing tournaments. If New Coke was so successful, there never would have been a need to go back to old Coca-Cola, called Classic Coke, which is now regular Coca-Cola. Kayla Harrison said the PFL will have a Women's Featherweight season and Tournament starting in January 2019, so look for the likes of Pam Sorenson and Sarah Patterson and Bobbi Jo Dalziel and Cindy Dandois to be signed.

Typical UFC Fanatic, trying to explain a bunch of garbage. The UFC free agents are not worth every penny because look at Bellator's falling ratings. 11 of 13 shows this year under 500,000 average live viewers. Bellator 203 did 391,000 average viewers, so much for your theory. Matt Mitrione vs Roy Nelson did just 242,000 average live viewers. Both of those guys were ex-UFC fighters that went into free agency and didn't draw squat in Bellator when they headlined the card. And the tournament format apparently didn't get old with Bellator under Bjorn Rebney because it grew and grew. From MTV2, to ShowTime to Spike Network, now Paramount, the ratings kept increasing was the reason for the growth and Bjorn Rebney did it with Bellator for 6 years. And he didn't rely on UFC free agents and past their prime ex-UFC fighters to build his company, no, he let the fighters build themselves and the company. How about Michael Chandler, and Ben Askren, and Pat Curran, and Patricio Pitbull Freire and Alexander Volkov and Vitaly Minakov and Eddie Alvarez and Alexander Shlemenko and Hector Lombard. None of them ex-UFC at the time and yet Bellator grew their fan base to watch them. So every point you tried aimlessly to make was wrong. The PFL needs to continue to build their own fan base because you UFC internet are the absolute worse anyway. You all look at everything through UFC blinders, want every fighter who wins in other MMA organizations to go to the UFC. Your first comments about any MMA organization is always they will never be the UFC, so why would any company even want to even draw that kind of fan base? Bjorn Rebney realized there was a company called the UFC, so why try to be like them because the fans would just say IF I WANTED TO SEE A UFC COPYCAT, I MAY AS WELL KEEP WATCHING THE UFC. The PFL needs to build their own stars by letting those fighters build a name for themselves. Already this season we have surprises like Kevin Tiller and Natan Schulte. We have

You are wrong in every facet. First, the tournament base format factually did not undermine itself after a season or two in the Bjorn Rebney's owned Bellator because he ran it for 6 growing years. From MTV2 to ShowTime, I believe, to Spike Network, which is now Paramount. Bjorn Rebney's Bellator didn't get stale, it grew. And Bellator's tournament format let the fighters build names for themselves like Michael Chandler and Eddie Alvarez and Ben Askren and Pat Curran and Patricio Pitbull Freire and Eduardo Dantas and Alexander Shlemenko and Hector Lombard. And none had UFC pedigree, but fans tuned in because it wasn't the UFC. Because if fans wanted to see a copycat verison of the UFC, then they could just tune in and watch the UFC. Bellator and the UFC were unique unto themselves and that is why both thrived and fans actually recognized Bellator was not trying to be the UFC. The PFL needs to keep putting on shows, keep their own identity and let their fighters build themselves and grow their own fan base. Ratings in One Championship is huge, ratings in RIZIN FC are huge, Cage Warriors ratings are great, BAMMA'S ratings are solid, but Bellator's are awful. That doesn't sound like a overall MMA issue, it sounds like a Bellator issue. And guess how Bellator's decision makers are trying to rectify things? They're going back tofeaturing tournaments. If New Coke was so successful, there never would have been a need to go back to old Coca-Cola, called Classic Coke, which is now regular Coca-Cola. Kayla Harrison said the PFL will have a Women's Featherweight season and Tournament starting in January 2019, so look for the likes of Pam Sorenson and Sarah Patterson and Bobbi Jo Dalziel and Cindy Dandois to be signed.
I think it's something in between. PFL needs to build its own star, but it also helps to bring in new recognizable names to keep things fresh and to give its talent context. For example tons of people now hyped about Ray Cooper III because of how he beat Jake Shields. Ditto with Kevin Tiller who got a boost for beating the much disliked UFC veteran Jared Rosholt.

Last edited:

Calling me a typical UFC Fanatic is hilarious downright hysterical......do a quick check of my posts lmfao I'm a Bellator fanatic if anything.since you have a huge wall of text I'll do this point by point.

1)"The UFC free agents are not worth every penny because look at Bellator's falling ratings. 11 of 13 shows this year under 500,000 average live viewers."

Apparently you live under a rock and don't realize the viewership in mma is down across the board.The leading brand in mma the UFC has seen multiple record low viewerships for free events and have seen record low PPV buys.The free agents like Rory,mousasi,meathead,bader,etc are worth every penny there is no smart argument otherwise.They bring an immediate talent barometer that is visible to fans and elevates the talent level of the brand.The falling ratings are COMPLETELY to do with the overall drop in viewers in the sport it's absolutely obvious to anyone with eyes.

2)"The tournament format apparently didn't get old with Bellator under Bjorn Rebney because it grew and grew. From MTV2, to ShowTime to Spike Network, now Paramount, the ratings kept increasing was the reason for the growth and Bjorn Rebney did it with Bellator for 6 years. And he didn't rely on UFC free agents and past their prime ex-UFC fighters to build his company, no, he let the fighters build themselves and the company."

The tourney was fine for a few years it gave them a unique identity and produced stars but it did get old and began to undermine itself overtime.Champions complained about being shelved way too long waiting for challengers, fact Cole Konrad retired because of inactivity.No free agents wanted to sign the best they could get was Rampage and Tito which destroys your lie that he never used ex ufc fighters....he tried to base his PPV around them 2× lmfao.The quality of fighters went down as time went on and you seen a big amount of champions and stars leave to the ufc.Bellator was never on Showtime lmfao.......

They started on ESPN deportes,fox sports net,telemundo,and NBC.....then they moved to MTV2 then SPIKE which is now PARAMOUNT.They had steady ratings that were good on Viacom but he had no vision for expansion and all the lingering problems with tourney format were too much.Coker came in and had better ratings,profits,everything for the first 2 years allowing Viacom to give him more money for free agents and growing internationally. Before Coker the only place outside the US bellator went to was canada.Bjorn didn't even have a working relationship with Kevin Kay within the first 3 months Coker had Kevin doing the production for Bellator something that should have been done years ago.Coker has acquired multitudes of broadcasting deals across the world and maintained a solid product through these downtimes in viewership.

2)"Ratings in One Championship is huge, ratings in RIZIN FC are huge, Cage Warriors ratings are great, BAMMA'S ratings are solid, but Bellator's are awful."

One is completely held in one area of the world and are barely viewed by the majority of MMA fans outside of that small area.Rizin #s are hit and miss and much like ONE Numbers are inflated just by regional audiences. Cage warriors and BAMMA are regional orgs with no big leagues in town. BAMMA copromotes with bellator every time they are in town happily because they do the best numbers for the year with these shows......BAMMAis Bellators feeder league and we shall see how Bellators UK &IRELAND ratings are.Are you honestly arguing that the downturn in viewership numbers in the #1 market for mma in the 2 biggest orgs in MMA are unrelated to the markets downturn and your proof is saying regional orgs in lesser niche markets are doing OK numbers? That's some serious grasping at straws like actual clinical insanity.

4)"They're going back tofeaturing tournaments. If New Coke was so successful, there never would have been a need to go back to old Coca-Cola, called Classic Coke, which is now regular Coca-Cola."

Coker has ALWAYS been holding tournaments started in STRIKEFORCE but like when he took over bellator he did them when they matter.Instead of nonstop monotony of tourneys he does them big and when it means something.From the one night LHW tourney,to the HW GP to decide a HW champ,To the unique WW tourney having Rory defend every fight and featuring world class WW talent......ill take these over a few months of randoms.

Coker and his vision landed the biggest moneymaking contract in Bellators history securing hundreds of millions of dollars for 3 years with an option to renew up to 5.

Haters gonna hate......the grass is always greener right????

War coker

Last edited:
If ACB is done then PFL will have lots of talent to choose from for next season. From clips I’ve seen PFL has been putting on exciting events but I haven’t been able to watch yet since I don’t have Facebook or tv channel. They should upload there fights on YouTube the next day for more exposure.

I think it's something in between. PFL needs to build its own star, but it also helps to bring in new recognizable names to keep things fresh and to give its talent context. For example tons of people now hyped about Ray Cooper III because of how he beat Jake Shields. Ditto with Kevin Tiller who got a boost for beating the much disliked UFC veteran Jared Rosholt.
There is no somewhere in between, leagues let the stars build themselves, that's what makes the leagues grow and last. Look at Coker's Bellator, trying their best to piggy back off of the names of ex-UFC fighters. Well, it's not working because UFC fans aren't really interested in seeing ex-UFC fighters because those fans have the UFC to actually watch. And the Bellator loyal fan base that Rebney built don't like it because Coker has pushed those ex-UFC fighters to the forefront in Bellator at the expense of the long standing Bellator fighters that Bellator fan base grew accustomed to watching. And four years under Coker, Bellator's identity is still trying to find itself. Leagues must have stars that establish themselves in those leagues. And there are fighters in the PFL that are fresh faces to most that are using the platform to establish themselves such as Francimar Barraso, Ray Cooper, Natan Schulte, Kevin Tiller, the Andre Harrison vs Lance Palmer potential collision course. The PFL needs to keep letting the fighters establish themselves and become the stars, that is how the PFL will thrive and grow. Not by piggy backing on the name value of retreads from the UFC. Bjorn Rebney's stars in 6 years in Bellator that made the names for themselves, Ben Askren, Patricio Pitbull Freire, Michael Chandler, Pat Curran, Douglas Lima, Andrey Koreshkov, Alexander Shlemenko, Joe Warren, Eduardo Dantas, Hector Lombard, even MVP. Coker's stars in 4 years as Bellator's leader? There are none because he has been burying them in constant SQUASH MATCHES and trying to piggy back on the name value of ex-UFC fighters.

Calling me a typical UFC Fanatic is hilarious downright hysterical......do a quick check of my posts lmfao I'm a Bellator fanatic if anything.since you have a huge wall of text I'll do this point by point.

1)"The UFC free agents are not worth every penny because look at Bellator's falling ratings. 11 of 13 shows this year under 500,000 average live viewers."

Apparently you live under a rock and don't realize the viewership in mma is down across the board.The leading brand in mma the UFC has seen multiple record low viewerships for free events and have seen record low PPV buys.The free agents like Rory,mousasi,meathead,bader,etc are worth every penny there is no smart argument otherwise.They bring an immediate talent barometer that is visible to fans and elevates the talent level of the brand.The falling ratings are COMPLETELY to do with the overall drop in viewers in the sport it's absolutely obvious to anyone with eyes.

2)"The tournament format apparently didn't get old with Bellator under Bjorn Rebney because it grew and grew. From MTV2, to ShowTime to Spike Network, now Paramount, the ratings kept increasing was the reason for the growth and Bjorn Rebney did it with Bellator for 6 years. And he didn't rely on UFC free agents and past their prime ex-UFC fighters to build his company, no, he let the fighters build themselves and the company."

The tourney was fine for a few years it gave them a unique identity and produced stars but it did get old and began to undermine itself overtime.Champions complained about being shelved way too long waiting for challengers, fact Cole Konrad retired because of inactivity.No free agents wanted to sign the best they could get was Rampage and Tito which destroys your lie that he never used ex ufc fighters....he tried to base his PPV around them 2× lmfao.The quality of fighters went down as time went on and you seen a big amount of champions and stars leave to the ufc.Bellator was never on Showtime lmfao.......

They started on ESPN deportes,fox sports net,telemundo,and NBC.....then they moved to MTV2 then SPIKE which is now PARAMOUNT.They had steady ratings that were good on Viacom but he had no vision for expansion and all the lingering problems with tourney format were too much.Coker came in and had better ratings,profits,everything for the first 2 years allowing Viacom to give him more money for free agents and growing internationally. Before Coker the only place outside the US bellator went to was canada.Bjorn didn't even have a working relationship with Kevin Kay within the first 3 months Coker had Kevin doing the production for Bellator something that should have been done years ago.Coker has acquired multitudes of broadcasting deals across the world and maintained a solid product through these downtimes in viewership.

2)"Ratings in One Championship is huge, ratings in RIZIN FC are huge, Cage Warriors ratings are great, BAMMA'S ratings are solid, but Bellator's are awful."

One is completely held in one area of the world and are barely viewed by the majority of MMA fans outside of that small area.Rizin #s are hit and miss and much like ONE Numbers are inflated just by regional audiences. Cage warriors and BAMMA are regional orgs with no big leagues in town. BAMMA copromotes with bellator every time they are in town happily because they do the best numbers for the year with these shows......BAMMAis Bellators feeder league and we shall see how Bellators UK &IRELAND ratings are.Are you honestly arguing that the downturn in viewership numbers in the #1 market for mma in the 2 biggest orgs in MMA are unrelated to the markets downturn and your proof is saying regional orgs in lesser niche markets are doing OK numbers? That's some serious grasping at straws like actual clinical insanity.

4)"They're going back tofeaturing tournaments. If New Coke was so successful, there never would have been a need to go back to old Coca-Cola, called Classic Coke, which is now regular Coca-Cola."

Coker has ALWAYS been holding tournaments started in STRIKEFORCE but like when he took over bellator he did them when they matter.Instead of nonstop monotony of tourneys he does them big and when it means something.From the one night LHW tourney,to the HW GP to decide a HW champ,To the unique WW tourney having Rory defend every fight and featuring world class WW talent......ill take these over a few months of randoms.

Coker and his vision landed the biggest moneymaking contract in Bellators history securing hundreds of millions of dollars for 3 years with an option to renew up to 5.

Haters gonna hate......the grass is always greener right????

War coker
Everything you stated is ABSOLUTELY WRONG. Not even a nice try, BUT A ABSOLUTELY LAME TRY. Laughable that Bellator Tournament format got old. It got so old it kept growing with larger television contracts and became so attractive that Viacom paid millions for it. And there were absolutely no signs of ratings dip. And calling Asia small is just seriously ignorant. And Cage Warriors and BAMMA are thriving, regional or whatever, they are thriving. So not so much of a MMA problem as so much as a Bellator problem. The no identity Bellator after 4 years of Coker. Wait a minute, Bellator does have a identity under Coker, constant SQUASH MATCHES and CAN CRUSHING. EX-UFC PAST THEIR PRIME FIGHTERS MAIN EVENTS, AND LOW RATINGS. AND NO SCOTT COKER STARS.

There is no somewhere in between, leagues let the stars build themselves, that's what makes the leagues grow and last. Look at Coker's Bellator, trying their best to piggy back off of the names of ex-UFC fighters. Well, it's not working because UFC fans aren't really interested in seeing ex-UFC fighters because those fans have the UFC to actually watch. And the Bellator loyal fan base that Rebney built don't like it because Coker has pushed those ex-UFC fighters to the forefront in Bellator at the expense of the long standing Bellator fighters that Bellator fan base grew accustomed to watching. And four years under Coker, Bellator's identity is still trying to find itself. Leagues must have stars that establish themselves in those leagues. And there are fighters in the PFL that are fresh faces to most that are using the platform to establish themselves such as Francimar Barraso, Ray Cooper, Natan Schulte, Kevin Tiller, the Andre Harrison vs Lance Palmer potential collision course. The PFL needs to keep letting the fighters establish themselves and become the stars, that is how the PFL will thrive and grow. Not by piggy backing on the name value of retreads from the UFC. Bjorn Rebney's stars in 6 years in Bellator that made the names for themselves, Ben Askren, Patricio Pitbull Freire, Michael Chandler, Pat Curran, Douglas Lima, Andrey Koreshkov, Alexander Shlemenko, Joe Warren, Eduardo Dantas, Hector Lombard, even MVP. Coker's stars in 4 years as Bellator's leader? There are none because he has been burying them in constant SQUASH MATCHES and trying to piggy back on the name value of ex-UFC fighters.
I think there is a inbetween. I agree building its own stars is important, but also think the names have helped give the PFL tournament credibility as well as helped build new fighters like Ray Cooper (by beating Shields) and Kevin Tiller (by beating Rosholt). Not sure I would have personally given PFL a shot if there wasin't one name I recognized to originally get me interested.

Everything you stated is ABSOLUTELY WRONG. Not even a nice try, BUT A ABSOLUTELY LAME TRY. Laughable that Bellator Tournament format got old. It got so old it kept growing with larger television contracts and became so attractive that Viacom paid millions for it. And there were absolutely no signs of ratings dip. And calling Asia small is just seriously ignorant. And Cage Warriors and BAMMA are thriving, regional or whatever, they are thriving. So not so much of a MMA problem as so much as a Bellator problem. The no identity Bellator after 4 years of Coker. Wait a minute, Bellator does have a identity under Coker, constant SQUASH MATCHES and CAN CRUSHING. EX-UFC PAST THEIR PRIME FIGHTERS MAIN EVENTS, AND LOW RATINGS. AND NO SCOTT COKER STARS.

Wow your a unique kind of pathetic lol.....

Please explain the record low numbers in the #1 market in mma.......go ahead I'll wait.i couldn't care less about niche markets in talking #1 money making market bud....

Bjorn tried milking ex UFC guys like RAMPAGE and tito but if course you ignore that lmfao your a joke.
Your insane and the funny thing is you have nothing to back up your claims but more rambling that is incorrect

I already shut you down feel free to re read my last post to let it sink in.....bjorn got fired for a reason bud his vision was shit.....thats why he's not in mma and the union he was involved with has gone nowhere.

If ACB is done then PFL will have lots of talent to choose from for next season. From clips I’ve seen PFL has been putting on exciting events but I haven’t been able to watch yet since I don’t have Facebook or tv channel. They should upload there fights on YouTube the next day for more exposure.
You can't log in with a family member's Facebook? Or create one of your own with some generic info and a throwaway email address? You're just content to do without watching?

I agree, they should try to bring back most of the ACB/FNG fighters from America/Canada/Brazil and some Russian/European who can have a VISA

Back