What motivates you in living?

There's still a lot of shit I want to do and places I want to go. I work to make enough money to do all of these things before I die.
Thanks to that, I've already crossed plenty of things on my list.

Well I believe in heaven, and life after death. And God will judge us according to our actions.

But still I'm a capitalist, and I wanted to own a Ferrari, Lamborghini and plenty of properties before I die

Goal is to make my online business lucrative and become a money maker. No longer having to work, I want to dedicate my life to three things:

Meditation, Martial Arts/Yoga exercises and boxing. I will use these disciplines to reach a state of mastery. The idea is, if I don't have to work 40 hours a week, my focus can go in to these disciplines. Meditate for few hours a day and be more dedicated towards further developing my style of boxing.

Last year I came to the conclusion that friendship and relationships are meaningless in todays day and age. Also, my family has a distant relative who has practiced meditation/yoga for 3 decades and was never married. He looks incredible not just for his age but for any age. Prior to that, he was an investor and lived to get laid and party/drink hard.

Goal is to make my online business lucrative and become a money maker. No longer having to work, I want to dedicate my life to three things:

Meditation, Martial Arts/Yoga exercises and boxing. I will use these disciplines to reach a state of mastery. The idea is, if I don't have to work 40 hours a week, my focus can go in to these disciplines. Meditate for few hours a day and be more dedicated towards further developing my style of boxing.

Last year I came to the conclusion that friendship and relationships are meaningless in todays day and age. Also, my family has a distant relative who has practiced meditation/yoga for 3 decades and was never married. He looks incredible not just for his age but for any age. Prior to that, he was an investor and lived to get laid and party/drink hard.
That's a great example of living a better life. I think about marriage and kids and wonder if it's worth it. I do want a son so when I get old he can take out the garbage for me.

That's a great example of living a better life. I think about marriage and kids and wonder if it's worth it. I do want a son so when I get old he can take out the garbage for me.

Nothing wrong with a family. In fact, I lost my virginity last year and I was holding out so I could meet a woman that I love because I always fantasied about holding hand with a dream girl while walking through the scenery as oppose to fantasizing about being some ladies man.

After 29 years, I gave up searching for the one and said fuck it and went to an adult massage place and got the full service. Nice women, great massaging technique and so in a way, its a nice alternative as oppose to trying project my idea of a dream girl on modern women.

Oddly enough, I became so much relaxed in terms of body language that I feel like I get attention from older women but at this point, I just want to focus on developing my boxing skills and I use martial arts exercises to enhance it + with the online business, I have goals and something to occupy my mind and so, this is a pretty good life.

The life of disciplines occupies the mind and that's what most people lack, which is a challenge!

Hence the lack of challenging yourself leads to miserable life, relationships and occupation...

Nothing wrong with a family. In fact, I lost my virginity last year and I was holding out so I could meet a woman that I love because I always fantasied about holding hand with a dream girl while walking through the scenery as oppose to fantasizing about being some ladies man.

After 29 years, I gave up searching for the one and said fuck it and went to an adult massage place and got the full service. Nice women, great massaging technique and so in a way, its a nice alternative as oppose to trying project my idea of a dream girl on modern women.

Oddly enough, I became so much relaxed in terms of body language that I feel like I get attention from older women but at this point, I just want to focus on developing my boxing skills and I use martial arts exercises to enhance it + with the online business, I have goals and something to occupy my mind and so, this is a pretty good life.

The life of disciplines occupies the mind and that's what most people lack, which is a challenge!

Hence the lack of challenging yourself leads to miserable life, relationships and occupation...
you and I think very much alike Ogata. I just am shocked and how people just settle in life. Keep on pursuing your happiness!

you and I think very much alike Ogata. I just am shocked and how people just settle in life. Keep on pursuing your happiness!

Thanks man, its a new way of thinking to be honest. I came to this realization when my mom bought a failing restaurant and made it successful. In the beginning, we were met with uncertainty. Then it was applying creativity and bringing a unique menu to the table. Also hiring the right type of workers which oddly enough seem to be folks who are non-American/Canadian. Then we realized we never really fought or argued because we were occupied with improvement and tackling each problem with deductive reasoning.

Prior to that, I like most people used to play the victim game since my mom got fired by false accusation of stealing which the person who made it became the new manager. I was raging mad and wanted revenge but then this restaurant opportunity came, money was made, got in to the online marketing game and now I am over it because of the meditation and even listening to classical music that corrects by brainwave structure.

Best of luck to you with the Bitcoin and great username :)

Thanks man, its a new way of thinking to be honest. I came to this realization when my mom bought a failing restaurant and made it successful. In the beginning, we were met with uncertainty. Then it was applying creativity and bringing a unique menu to the table. Also hiring the right type of workers which oddly enough seem to be folks who are non-American/Canadian. Then we realized we never really fought or argued because we were occupied with improvement and tackling each problem with deductive reasoning.

Prior to that, I like most people used to play the victim game since my mom got fired by false accusation of stealing which the person who made it became the new manager. I was raging mad and wanted revenge but then this restaurant opportunity came, money was made, got in to the online marketing game and now I am over it because of the meditation and even listening to classical music that corrects by brainwave structure.

Best of luck to you with the Bitcoin and great username :)
We have much in common Ogata. You and I should talk. I had a good conversation with another poster earlier today. I've been in your shoes on several of the fronts you've mentioned and being a little older than you may be able to give you some advice that you could use. Let me know. PM me if you want.
BTW I don't get involved with Bitcoins I just like to be forward thinking. I thought Automation as a name but that sounded stupid.

Well I believe in heaven, and life after death. And God will judge us according to our actions.

But still I'm a capitalist, and I wanted to own a Ferrari, Lamborghini and plenty of properties before I die
Thanks for the warning.

We have much in common Ogata. You and I should talk. I had a good conversation with another poster earlier today. I've been in your shoes on several of the fronts you've mentioned and being a little older than you may be able to give you some advice that you could use. Let me know. PM me if you want.
BTW I don't get involved with Bitcoins I just like to be forward thinking. I thought Automation as a name but that sounded stupid.

Hit me up anytime but I hear you, the victim game is played by many and its sad to say but success from guys like us becomes easier because people are so immersed in the victim playing bullshit that they cant put their energy and exert it in bettering their own lives. Kind of fucked up that the shitty thinking of people today has benefits for people like us due to less competition. But I suppose that's life, though this also means that I have to keep many people at a distance.

Hit me up anytime but I hear you, the victim game is played by many and its sad to say but success from guys like us becomes easier because people are so immersed in the victim playing bullshit that they cant put their energy and exert it in bettering their own lives. Kind of fucked up that the shitty thinking of people today has benefits for people like us due to less competition. But I suppose that's life, though this also means that I have to keep many people at a distance.
You sound like my alter ego! I actually have come to that conclusion. We should have a phone conversation soon. I'm not sure if I can PM you as I'm new so if you can do so let me know or I'll try and figure it out. I'm lazy btw as well. lol

Being financially secured and just doing what makes you happy

Back