What motivates you in living?

Bitcoin

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm convinced that there is no heaven that we die.

That is part of the reason I live my life the way I do.

I am not married and have no children so that is not my motivation.

It's really knowing if I dont live as best of a life now there nothing afterwards.

Of course there isn’t a heaven. Motivation comes mostly in the form of acquiring resources and wealth. I like nice dinners, vacations, and watches which all require money. I plan on having kids and want to pay for their education and leave them a few million each and that is motivation. With the current war on the upper class it’s important to focus on building wealth right now as the fascist ANTIFA(I realize the irony) anti 1% anti-Trump idiots want to do everything they can do to steal or money while destroying the youth of our future because their lives fucking suck.

It's really knowing if I dont live as best of a life now there nothing afterwards.
Seems a lonely existence, but of course, that is only how I would see that. Not really knocking you personally, as we all have our own ways of thinking about these things.

Experiences. To experience as much as I possibly can, and in all ways. With people, and without. Made some kids, will see them grow and hopefully the children of my children. I need no legacy outside of my own kids, so just the joy of experiencing all that life has to offer me. Or at least all I can reach out and grab.

Of course there isn’t a heaven. Motivation comes mostly in the form of acquiring resources and wealth. I like nice dinners, vacations, and watches which all require money. I plan on having kids and want to pay for their education and leave them a few million each and that is motivation. With the current war on the upper class it’s important to focus on building wealth right now as the fascist ANTIFA(I realize the irony) anti 1% anti-Trump idiots want to do everything they can do to steal or money while destroying the youth of our future because their lives fucking suck.

OF COURSE!

Gagaopt-2016-New-Autumn-Women-font-b-Pants-b-font-Slim-Hot-Ass-prominent-hip-Dot.jpg

Sounds like a shitty way of living life.

Posting on Sherdog is living to the fullest?
Just one area I'm testing out. I seem to enjoy the mental stimulation of posting on here as many have the same views I do, and if not they present their point of view which I like. And this Mayberry is my kind of forum, not arguing and fighting and also not too politically correct.

I just like to smoke weed and watch netflix these days. But I have ordered a Yoga mat from Amazon so things will start getting intense in a couple of days.

Back