What more does Daniel Cormier have to do to be considered a true champion?

Everyone's on PEDs and as much as you dont want hear it, if he never beats Jones he'll never be the true 205lb champ.

His only way to be a real champ right now is to move up to HW.

If people don't see him as the true champion by now, they're probably never going to. He beat Rumble twice, beat Gus, will probably beat Volkan, and has only ever lost to a steroid cheat like Jones. There's a reason JJ isn't champion right now and DC is. Crybaby Jones fans will just have to live with it.

To me he is the champ right now.

Beat Jones twice, ko him, make him cry.

He is a legit champ and Jones is a cheater, but whenever someone will scroll down his record, they will always say: Who is this Jon Jones guy?

@ThatGuy7698

lol

Did you really think you'd get much else besides 'beat Jon Jones'?

Just relax, DC has plenty of fans on Sherdog, he's got respect in the MMA community, money, a good job commentating/punditing for the UFC as well as his fighting career and a great family life.

Meanwhile, Jones is going through an existential crisis on Twitter with no belt and no career.

Chill bro.....................

Better question is what does Jones have to do to be considered legitimate?

he is the real champ imo.

I dont give a f*ck about ped use tbh but Jones is a proven user thus making him a cheater according to the rules. DC is the better man/champion in my books.

If DC had beaten Jones I'd be calling him the GOAT.

Don't say he has to beat Jon Jones, Jon Jones is nothing more but a cheater.

DC's only loss (or losses if you count the second fight) is to Jones.

He beat Rumble twice, a man everyone thought would beat Jones.

He beat Gus, a man everyone thought beat Jones.

He's cleaned out almost the entire LHW division before he was champ.

Oh but because he lost to juiced up Jones he's a paper champ?

What more does DC have to do to you people that consider him a paper champ?

Since he only ever lost to a guy that failed a bazillion drug tests, nothing.

Fucking jon jones god dammit

I am a fan of his and he is a true champion. He is just not as good of a champion as Jon Jones. I don't think he can erase that without an absolutely resounding victory over Jones.

I think someone said this already, but:

Beat Jon Jones

Jones is completely irrelevant.

Sherdog needs to get over him.

he is the champ. JJ is a cheating scumbag. if he ever fights clean, he wouldnt even be in a position to fight for the title.

giphy.gif

Back