What more does Daniel Cormier have to do to be considered a true champion?

DC is the real champion.

We can't possibly know how the two fights would have played out if DC was also on a cocktail of the best PEDs. The first fight had to do a lot with Jones' superiour cardio, imagine if DC was on high doses EPO. Second fight not so much, but your physical abilities changes absolutely everything - tactics, pace etc. Maybe Jones would win either way, but he signed up for a PED-free contest and broke the rules so fuck him.

I think people underplay how much of an advantage PED's can give a fighter. I have never taken steroids but have recently gone on TRT and I can say without a doubt that the TRT me kicks the shit out of non TRT me-- psychologically and physically. I can only imagine that steroids would make an even bigger difference.

Everyone's cheating, but only some get caught.

Therefore, he needs to beat JBJ.

Don't say he has to beat Jon Jones, Jon Jones is nothing more but a cheater.

DC's only loss (or losses if you count the second fight) is to Jones.

He beat Rumble twice, a man everyone thought would beat Jones.

He beat Gus, a man everyone thought beat Jones.

He's cleaned out almost the entire LHW division before he was champ.

Oh but because he lost to juiced up Jones he's a paper champ?

What more does DC have to do to you people that consider him a paper champ?
Nothing. only shertards dont understand jones cheated to the title. They also dont understand what ped means.

Time travel back to mix it up with LHWs during the golden era. If you don’t know the golden era years of LHW then you missed out.

He needs to be allowed to roid to the gills and fight a clean heavily tested jon Jones.... If DC wins, then and only then he will be legit, only because the first 2 times jones was roiding and DC was not.. got to make it fair.

Well first he has to wait til Jon Jones gets his shit together.

Then he’ll have to come out of retirement.

Then he’ll have to beat Jon Jones whether Jon is full of PEDs/Coke or whatever.

Gimme 1 night with his wife, and he has to watch.

JK he's already the champ to me.

Not everyone thought that Rumble would beat Jones.
Not everyone thought Gus beat Jones, but everyone probably agrees that it was super close.
DC hasn't cleaned out the division (Jones did), but the division has thinned out a bit which isn't DC's fault.

Jones' shadow will forever haunt DC. That's just how it is. I think another fight with Gus would help DC's cause, but even if he wins that.....those Jones fights.....

Jones still owns DC's soul:

jon-jones-daniel-cormier-photos-01.jpg.cf.jpg

<DCrying>

Don't say he has to beat Jon Jones, Jon Jones is nothing more but a cheater.

DC's only loss (or losses if you count the second fight) is to Jones.

He beat Rumble twice, a man everyone thought would beat Jones.

He beat Gus, a man everyone thought beat Jones.

He's cleaned out almost the entire LHW division before he was champ.

Oh but because he lost to juiced up Jones he's a paper champ?

What more does DC have to do to you people that consider him a paper champ?

I never thought this and neither did most people so shut up

He is already the true champ. Jones is nothing more than a cheater, and history will remember him as such.

Back