What MMA fighter was most classy in defeat?

Yeah
dillashaw-ludwig-1.jpg

I see what you did with your post i cant imagine how salty you will be after Dom beats that ass again after beating Lineker.
Super salty

Like salt in my vag salty

But it won’t happen, Dom is a bum now

Super salty

Like salt in my vag salty

But it won’t happen, Dom is a bum now
Based on what ? Remember that time when Dom come back from only having 61 seconds in the octagon in over 4 years and still beat TJ ? Just imagine how bad a prime full healthy Cruz would have embarrased Silly Dilly.

Mighty Mouse didn’t even care when he lost to Henry

Based on what ? Remember that time when Dom come back from only having 61 seconds in the octagon in over 4 years and still beat TJ ? Just imagine how bad a prime full healthy Cruz would have embarrased Silly Dilly.

He got a gift decision

Emelianenko Fyodor

“He who does not fall, does not stand up”

a58fa04e46052c00876744f2b18ec2b6.gif

You’re blind
No you are the blind one here . You seem to have a grudge against Dom and you score every fight against him . I bet you scored the TJ fight 50-43 for TJ and you scored the faber fights for faber too lol
Did even Takeya Mizukagi beat Cruz too ?

No you are the blind one here . You seem to have a grudge against Dom and you score every fight against him . I bet you scored the TJ fight 50-43 for TJ and you scored the faber fights for faber too lol
Did even Takeya Mizukagi beat Cruz too ?
What are you talking about

Well it sure as hell isn't Stipe. Dude turned into a psycho ex girlfriend after getting KO'd.

Yeah people like @FireKidWS insist Conor is classy in defeat - but I dont see it.

Classiness extends beyond just the immediate post fight presser. Come on man? Three times the size of me? He always sounds to me like hes making excuses

And it's not a big deal, a lot of my favorites are sore losers too but I'm just saying

I truly think he takes defeat well.

He gives his opponent credit, but believes he can win next time.

Goes out soon after determined to prove he’s the best.

Plus it’s obvious Nate was at least tree times his size.

D2BC0786-1A06-4BA5-AEAA-2F708CFE391F.jpeg

I truly think he takes defeat well.

He gives his opponent credit, but believes he can win next time.

How’s out determined to prove he’s the best.

Plus it’s obvious Nate was at least tree times his size.

View attachment 484057

Meh, it’s just a difference of opinion. Two people seeing and hearing the same thing and thinking differently.
Conor is fantastic, but I think he makes excuses and often times its immediately after.

Back