What makes you a fan of a fighter you didn't like before?

Dark Individual

GOAT of all GOATS
Banned
Reaction score
For me, it is that fight anybody attitude. I never liked Holloway but he is a fucking fearless bastard. I hated him in the Aldo fights but when he accepted the fight with Khabib on like a few days notice, it was pretty badass. Even though the fight didnt happen, I was impressed when he said that this is the kind of fight that makes your legacy. I'll be looking forward to his next fights as a fan from now on.

On the contrary, I thoroughly enjoyed Bisping knock the salt out of Luke and was really happy for him but he proved to be the worst MW champ in my eyes. His blatant ducking of Romero was shameful. I loved how he got his shit pushed in by GSP and Kelvin and consider myself a Bisping hater.

What makes you a fan of fighter you don't like and vice versa? Or do you stay as a fan and a hater no matter what?

The transgendered athletes are amongst the bravest people on earth.

Tito made me a fan

hqdefault.jpg

Lord Chael made me a fan

SilvaSonnen3UFC117press-460x270.jpg

Jones made me a fan

70323.3.jpg

Honda made me a fan

122_ronda_rousey_vs_miesha_tate_gallery_post.0.jpg

somebody that is willing to give everything to win. A fighter that will never give up and fight through adversity.

The worst kind of fighter is a bully. somebody who is only a good front runner and quits when the going gets tough.

The type of fighter I like - Diaz
The type I despise - Conor

I hated Bisping, then liked Bisping then thought Bisping was being a loser as champ to now liking Bisping again.

As a kid I despised Rampage, but mainly because my first introduction to him was his fight vs Chuck Liddel and dan Henderson. Then I grew to like rampage.

If you knock out Koscheck. I became a fan of Tyron after that, didn't care much for him before that KO.

Became a fan of El Cucuy when he didn’t back down from being called cringe.

He doubled down!

Loved Conor on the way up.
Hated him when he reached there.

Skills, heart and the way they carry themselves...

Tyron made a statement against Darren Till, went out there aggressive and finished him.
At the same time he fucked the UFC who were desperately trying to push yet another cocky, disrespectful oaf towards superstardom.

Dude gets my support now even though I don't find him particularly entertaining to watch

On the contrary, I thoroughly enjoyed Bisping knock the salt out of Luke and was really happy for him but he proved to be the worst MW champ in my eyes.

TS confirms he's blind and has no eyes. You are wrong, Dave Menne is the correct answer to that question.

I didn't like T.J. Dillashaw in TUF he was too much like all the other Team Alpha Male lot but I quite like him now he seems normal.

For me, it is that fight anybody attitude. I never liked Holloway but he is a fucking fearless bastard. I hated him in the Aldo fights but when he accepted the fight with Khabib on like a few days notice, it was pretty badass. Even though the fight didnt happen, I was impressed when he said that this is the kind of fight that makes your legacy. I'll be looking forward to his next fights as a fan from now on.

On the contrary, I thoroughly enjoyed Bisping knock the salt out of Luke and was really happy for him but he proved to be the worst MW champ in my eyes. His blatant ducking of Romero was shameful. I loved how he got his shit pushed in by GSP and Kelvin and consider myself a Bisping hater.

What makes you a fan of fighter you don't like and vice versa? Or do you stay as a fan and a hater no matter what?
The "I dont give a fook about my daughter" actually made me like Till more

BJ beating the shit out of Caol Uno and running away made me a fan. But his pool jumps, to the death Georges, and generally whinging attitude during the GSP rivalry turned me off him. In retrospect, I'm still a fan.

Bisping was annoying and couldn't get pass his gatekeeper status, but there was still something heartwarming in seeing him win the belt. Saying "Bisping will be the MW champ after beating Anderson, only to get dethroned and finished by GSP" would have been some hilarious trolling a few years ago.

Last edited:
TS confirms he's blind and has no eyes. You are wrong, Dave Menne is the correct answer to that question.

I didn't like T.J. Dillashaw in TUF he was too much like all the other Team Alpha Male lot but I quite like him now he seems normal.

Why Dave Menne? I was talking in terms of blatant ducking.

Back