What makes people so sure that Nate would beat Conor in boxing?

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Early on McGregor has the hand-speed and technical advantage as seen in their 2 MMA fights. Also he doesn't need to fear the ground game so if he hurts Nate, he can follow up with more shots without hesitancy

Considering that boxing referees are usually more cautious compared to MMA refs, I think it's fair to say that Nate would likely be stopped within the first 5 rounds due to accumulation of shots. Of course, Nate always has the cardio advantage but boxing is a whole other realm compared to MMA.

Thoughts?

1Mn0l5Z

How many rounds?

Neither man would be knocking the other out with boxing gloves. I don't think it's rocket science... Conor wins the early rounds with superior speed and technique, but is exhausted after a few rounds and in survival mode.

And Nate wouldn't be standing there smiling letting Conor pretend to win rounds like Floyd did, he would actually have to earn it. If its 12 rds Nate takes a decision or late stoppage. Anything shorter and Conor by decision

Rogan says during every Nate walkout he hangs with Andre Ward in sparring

<{anton}>

How many rounds?

Neither man would be knocking the other out with boxing gloves. I don't think it's rocket science... Conor wins the early rounds with superior speed and technique, but is exhausted after a few rounds and in survival mode.

And Nate wouldn't be standing there smiling letting Conor pretend to win rounds like Floyd did, he would actually have to earn it. If its 12 rds Nate takes a decision or late stoppage. Anything shorter and Conor by decision
This.
Well done sir.

Back