What makes Kahbib not boring but GSP is considered boring?

He IS boring.

I've never found him entertaining.

Even his stupid blonde afro wig is a desperate attempt to make up for his "hold you against the cage" style.

Holloway doesn't beat Khabib.
Poirier doesn't beat Khabib.
Aldo doesn't beat Khabib.
Ferguson MIGHT be able to beat Khabib.

Only person who I can see beating Khabib is Kevin Lee.
His striking just will not hold up with someone who has high level striking. He's gonna get pieced up.

His striking just will not hold up with someone who has high level striking. He's gonna get pieced up.
He's going to take them down just like he did with RDA, Michael Johnson and Laquinta who are also good strikers.

Only one to pose a threat is Kevin Lee because he's a good wrestler and can stop takedowns. He also has a better standup game than Khabib.

also might not be the best example using Condit of all people and his ability to take a shot. u should post GSP finishing Sean Sherk.
Listen, I don't necessarily have a problem with GSP's style, but he isn't a power shot thrower. That was just his game for 10 years, and it worked extremely well for him. Obviously. He was champion for a damn long time doing it.

GSP lays on you most of the time while Khabib is smashing your face in.

Khabib also forces his opponents to scrap with his forward pressure in the standup.

GSP is just jab jab jab.... *wait for over commit* shoots for takedown... lay on top for the entire fight, partly due to energy conservation.

They are both great to watch. I love seeing dominance and technical brilliance.

Listen, I don't necessarily have a problem with GSP's style, but he isn't a power shot thrower. That was just his game for 10 years, and it worked extremely well for him. Obviously. He was champion for a damn long time doing it.
Dont yell at me!

The casuals have been spoiled with Just Bleed... They don't embrace the grind. St Pierre and Khabib are the best at what they do.

Khabib hasn't yet defended yet. The more times he defends the less Sherdog will like him.

I always thought people calling GSP boring was stupid

However I have to say Khabib is a lot more aggresive than GSP on the ground, especially on top he beats the shit out of his opponents

Back