What makes Jones and Anderson so Great (no. its not steroids)

Good post from a whitebelt

uX8nKs6.gif

Agreed! But I'm a bit suspect joined 2day putting a pro thread for two now very controversial fighters who tend draw a lot of heat from both endz of the table when their names are brought up. I'm thinking a 2nd account to take that heat while his real ID rests. Either way both greats to me with or without juice boxing...

Good work proving the guy you just quoted's point. Worse than down syndrom that is i guess.
The guy I just quoted is perhaps the worst poster on Sherdog and doesn’t need a proper response. You are the 2nd worst poster with Perrichet gone.

MMA, a combat sport with the most diverse range of tools, Jones and Anderson are the only ones who were willing to utilize all of them to make themselves some of the most unpredictable fighters.

In boxing unpredictability comes from throwing unorthodox combinations, so the opponent wont recognize a pattern and eventually counter. Unfortunately there are only so many combinations that you can do with your hands.

In MMA, Anderson and Jones arent afraid to utilize every tool that is allowed in the sport: flying kicks, spinning shit. elbows from anywhere, knees, crawling in the cage. shoulder strikes, the scariest thing about them is you have no idea what theyre going to throw.

alright. now im prepared for your comments about steroids

How could a white belt have attained such wisdom?

Spot on post my friend, well done.

But just to add to your point if I may...

Not only were Jones and Anderson both highly-versed in a wide combination of martial arts... they both also often beat their opponents at their own game! Jones out-timed Machida, he out-brawled Glover, he out-wrestled DC etc.. Anderson out-time Vitor, he out-brawled Bonnar, he out-grappled Sonnen. Both fighters managed to not only defy odds, but defy them with unbelievable style.

ive always just assumed that everyone is on PEDs. so I dismiss it. plus half the dudes Anderson fought were busted for PEDs. so lets even the playing field out a little bit

Would love to have seen your stance on PED's when Chael popped in his first fight with AS.

All you dummies who jumped on the " everyone does it" wagon, only jumped on after your fighters got busted. Which makes you full of shit.

And what about the other half of Andy's opponents who didn't pop for steroids??

Fyi TRT isn't using PED's, it's establishing normal levels of Testosterone, it doesn' give any advantage and exposes the applicants to a more rigorous testing regiment.

Would love to have seen your stance on PED's when Chael popped in his first fight with AS.

All you dummies who jumped on the " everyone does it" wagon, only jumped on after your fighters got busted. Which makes you full of shit.

And what about the other half of Andy's opponents who didn't pop for steroids??

Fyi TRT isn't using PED's, it's establishing normal levels of Testosterone, it doesn' give any advantage and exposes the applicants to a more rigorous testing regiment.

False Vitor's levels were 16x the allowed limit/ normal levels in his fight vs Jones and he was still allowed to fight.

False Vitor's levels were 16x the allowed limit/ normal levels in his fight vs Jones and he was still allowed to fight.

Lol thank you for proving me right that TRT provided a more stringent testing protocol that normal fighters would be excused from...

All you did was showcase that the UFC was complicit in the PED abuse that was going on.

MMA, a combat sport with the most diverse range of tools, Jones and Anderson are the only ones who were willing to utilize all of them to make themselves some of the most unpredictable fighters.

In boxing unpredictability comes from throwing unorthodox combinations, so the opponent wont recognize a pattern and eventually counter. Unfortunately there are only so many combinations that you can do with your hands.

In MMA, Anderson and Jones arent afraid to utilize every tool that is allowed in the sport: flying kicks, spinning shit. elbows from anywhere, knees, crawling in the cage. shoulder strikes, the scariest thing about them is you have no idea what theyre going to throw.

alright. now im prepared for your comments about steroids

Roids

I don't know but damn he's a real scumbag

Those messages to Tyson Griffin are some real psycho shit

How can Henderson become a diverse striker with that body type ?

That's why he has unreal testosterone fueled punching power. That's all he can develop.

The fuck are you talking about you dummy ?

Why am I even talking to you about this ?

They are punished. You can't change shit about it.

They are cheaters. It's been written in black and white. Talk all you want.

Anyone can become a diverse striker, despite body type. Steroids don't teach you new techniques or evolve your skills. Hendo could have very well incorporated more kicks, knees, elbows, and combinations. He would have benefited from it greatly.

My point wasn't that steroids don't improve your performance, it's that having an unpredictable, a diverse skill set has nothing to do with PED's and everything to do with learning different techniques and evolving your game. Having a long reach obviously helps with effectiveness of techniques, but there are plenty of shorter fighters with a wide range of skills.

Not sure why you're so upset there buddeh.

If you are truly correct? He was still operating in an even playing field. Unlike the UFC, that discourages PED's and punishes for them.

This is why Fedor was never stripped, and Jones / Silva are out of the GOAT discussion and can no longer fight in official MMA bouts for however many years.

Well done dipshit, you just made the best argument for Fedor being GOAT that anyone could have made.

Well played

I don't know but damn he's a real scumbag

Those messages to Tyson Griffin are some real psycho shit

Those are nothing compared to the things he writes people on twitter. There have been all kinds of DM's from Jon posted where he's calling guys :eek::eek::eek:gorinos (ots is censored?), calling women fat whores, making fun of people 10+ years younger than him, etc.

Jon Jones by every measurabe standard is a genuine piece of shit.

Back