What makes Bisping such a great fighter?

I'm one of the guys that don't care about PEDs.

The playing field starts off unfair.

Let them all juice. It makes for better fights and better fighters.

If you want to risk your long term health for fame and fortune I have no problem with it.

And you know why Bisping never got a TS? Because he lost every contenders fight he's been in.

BECAUSE OF ROIDERS YOU RETARD.

BECAUSE OF ROIDERS YOU RETARD.
Rockhold was a roider?

Were Vitor and Dan cheating or were they completely legal in taking TRT? When did TRT become illegal again? Before or after their fights with Bisping?

He lost because he wasn't the better man on that night. Accept it.

Dan almost first round KO'ed him without TRT.

I believe right now today Vitor could blitz him and KO him in the first round. The same Dan that went tooth and nail with Bisping got uppercutted by Vitor off his feet and KO'ed in the first round.

Rockhold was a roider?

Were Vitor and Dan cheating or were they completely legal in taking TRT? When did TRT become illegal again? Before or after their fights with Bisping?

He lost because he wasn't the better man on that night.

I believe right now today Vitor could blitz him and KO him in the first round. The same Dan that went tooth and nail with Bisping got uppercutted by Vitor off his feet and KO'ed in the first round.

Cheating. Taking gear because they couldn't compete without it. Bisping beat Dan into oblivion. Saved by the ref and judges without gear.

Vitor cannot make weight and his t levels are terrible for the years of abuse on gear. Hendo got retired by Bisping. Sonnen is a known gear user and still got a bogus decision despite cheating. Rockhold is still unconscious.

His longevity near the top of his division in the sport makes him a great fighter -- historically.

Others have peaked, much higher (think Shogun 2005)... but Shogun's true effectiveness, over a long duration is nothing compared to Bisping.

I think, consistency and longevity is something to be considered great.

But no -- he isnt' one of the highest performing/elite MMA fighters of all time (Shogun, Fedor, Jones, etc ec)... of course not.

Your premise is flawed. He's NOT a great fighter. He's a successful fighter.

Brittish accent, looks (pre TRT-Vitor), heart and fairly well rounded.

Cheating. Taking gear because they couldn't compete without it. Bisping beat Dan into oblivion. Saved by the ref and judges without gear.

Vitor cannot make weight and his t levels are terrible for the years of abuse on gear. Hendo got retired by Bisping. Sonnen is a known gear user and still got a bogus decision despite cheating. Rockhold is still unconscious.
Michael?

I'm sorry about your eye mate.

Bisping fought and lost to nothing but steroid/TRT cheaters, it's tough to say if he would be champ earlier had USADA been in effect back then

It's safe to say he lost to Kennedy and Rockhold so no,he would not have been champion earlier. Also he willingly choose a 46 yo cheater to defend his title,instead of Jacare who never tested positive for anything who as the rightful n.1 contender.

In the press conference after 216 weigh ins he said the most important thing in fighting is the heart and the mind.

At first I laughed, but Bisping is a tough motherfucker who probably doesn't get the credit he deserves.

His cardio is top-notch. His striking fundamentals are very good, and it's extremely difficult to take him down *and* hold him down at length.

Combine all those and you got most of it.

I consider him more of a "tough out" than a "great fighter" though.

A great fighter? I'd say he's a decent fighter that got 1 fluke KO over a much better fighter that elevated him from gatekeeper status.

He was gifted a win over hendo that he clearly lost.

If he managed to beat a long retired 170 pounder , he can go down in MMA history as the huge joke that he has become.

What u guys say? Is it the skills, the heart, the IQ?

Bisping fans are welcome :)

No, i think nothing makes him a great fighter. He Lost to old great fighters, Silva and Hendo, and won a lucky fight against a cocky Rockhold, but Bisping If far from being a great fighter.

Bisping is one of the toughest fighters in MMA. He has been brutally knocked out several times but just keeps coming, and now he's on top.

Heart, cardio & solid fundamentals. Not the best fight IQ when it comes to the technical aspect, but he does have very good composure much like Ferguson and the Diaz brothers.

Rockhold was a roider?

He lost because he wasn't the better man on that night. Accept it.

Actually Vitor was cheating. That's why trt was stopped.

Hard work >>>>>>>>>>> Natural talent. He even said this after a fight that he's just an average bloke from a small town that works his arse off.

166957884.jpg

A bit of luck makes him the journeyman he is.

Not "great" at all.

Back