What kind of supplements does Yoel Romero take?

As a trainer, I’ve coached several clients thru cycles...

If one wants to do it right, get your training and diet in check for a few years first and then add in “supplements”
But to each their own, this kid was an extreme case and NOBODY his age should be injecting that much stuff

Why bother waiting a few years....thats a stupid waste of time.....

That would be like telling someone to use and eat heavy, but not to train....

Its wasting time rather than maximizing potential results.

Sounds like a scam. Theres no logical reason to hold off on the gear if someone is paying for training and/or considering competition.

It shouldn't take anyone years to learn how to lift things or what not to eat. A plan could be drawn up and beguun on the spot.

He isn't getting caught because USADA can only test for drugs they know about. The Russians and Germans have created their own PED's in the past to defeat testing and Cuba probably has as well. If he's taking high level designer drugs, possibly state sponsored in a laboratory somewhere in Cuba, then USADA can't catch him because they don't know what to test for.

Horseshit!
You think Cuba are developing designer steroids? There is only country that does, and that is the good old USA. Have you guys forgot about BALCO?! Fucking every single American athlete back then with enough funds were on the undetectable BALCO designers.
Russians and the eastern block and Cubans use the the cheap old classic steroids ,T-bol, Winstrol, Dbol etc . They don't have access to modern designers and even if they did they couldn't afford it.

Dudes staying lean all year round, he probably has quick mini bulking cycles, followed by a good few weeks of cutting to maintain that lean mass all year round. Probably intermittent fasts while training 24/7, I know for a fact he is natty because USADA hasn't caught him and he is a man of faith. Someone who is a man of god wouldn't cheat and lie...

It's pretty easy to maintain size and a low percent of body fat all the time, it's not hard especially at age 40. I mean 40 the new 30 so...

<{cruzshake}>

Dudes staying lean all year round, he probably has quick mini bulking cycles, followed by a good few weeks of cutting to maintain that lean mass all year round. Probably intermittent fasts while training 24/7, I know for a fact he is natty because USADA hasn't caught him and he is a man of faith. Someone who is a man of god wouldn't cheat and lie...

It's pretty easy to maintain size and a low percent of body fat all the time, it's not hard especially at age 40. I mean 40 the new 30 so...
<[analyzed}>

To say he can’t look like that because the average 40 year old doesn’t, is saying he’s just an average dude. The fact is he’s not your average person. You don’t accomplish what he did in wrestling by being average. Dude medaled in most tournaments he entered and beat undefeated NCAA wrestling legend Cael Sanderson. He’s clearly higher in the food chain than most of us. So when folks ask the question, “how does he look like that at 40?” Well, the man has looked better than you his whole entire life, so he’s going to look better than you at 40 as well.

Horseshit!
You think Cuba are developing designer steroids? There is only country that does, and that is the good old USA. Have you guys forgot about BALCO?! Fucking every single American athlete back then with enough funds were on the undetectable BALCO designers.
Russians and the eastern block and Cubans use the the cheap old classic steroids ,T-bol, Winstrol, Dbol etc . They don't have access to modern designers and even if they did they couldn't afford it.
Other countries do state sponsored doping as well, it's naive to think only the states can pull that off. Granted it may be more commonplace in a place like the states.

Also Chinese pharma is crazy unregulated then and some other Asian countries definitely develop designer shit.

Stop being salty that he’s got things you don’t. Dude lives at the gym and has been doing this since he was a child. Plus, he’s a Hispanic, which basically makes him black, and everyone knows their gains are magical.
<bball1>

Horseshit!

Do you actually understand the size and wealth of Russia?

Failing that, forget the money, watch “Icarus”

I'm 36 and would like to look like Yoel when I'm 41. I have 5 years, which is plenty of time. I just need some info. What kind of supplements should I start with?

Start with replacing your parents

Cuban arroz y frijoles

comida_cubana_vegana_caribencc83a_sana_version_saludable_frijoles_negros_proteina_completa_vegetal_come_limpio_nutricion_blog_comida_sana_internacional.jpg

Do you actually understand the size and wealth of Russia?

Failing that, forget the money, watch “Icarus”

I've watched Icarus ofcourse and it just cemeted my notion that Russia have always used the old classic drugs and still am. Grigory talks about it in the movie. They either cycle off in the right time or the they manipulate the urine. Never once does he mention designer drugs. He even mentions China and how they up until the 2012 Olympics used to manufacture all the steroids at the correct purity.

Just look at the Olympic weightlifting. Every fucking top athlete from the eastern block has been busted. And it's the same drugs over and over. Drugs thats been around for 50 years.

The wealth of Russia is a piss in the sea compared to the US. There is an old article about Marion Jones where they mention the cost of her cycles. We are talking 100K drug cycles. Patrick Arnold made a fuck ton of money creating these drugs because there was no competition. He could charge whatever he wanted.Track and field athletes, wrestlers, cyclists. .. Pick a 90s American Olympic medalist and I guarantee they were on drugs.

Stop being salty that he’s got things you don’t. Dude lives at the gym and has been doing this since he was a child. Plus, he’s a Hispanic, which basically makes him black, and everyone knows their gains are magical.
Basically makes him black......I was like wtf? That ain’t true but again I joined the gym two months ago and...... well you got a point... carry on.

Back