What kind of supplements does Yoel Romero take?

Why don’t you ask out his training routine also? Look at what he does in the weight room before worrying about supplementation

No supplemnts. Cuban sandwiches are superfood!

So is this the new Sherdog now, after every high profile win we scream PED's all day? I swear it now happens after every main event.

I'm 36 and would like to look like Yoel when I'm 41. I have 5 years, which is plenty of time. I just need some info. What kind of supplements should I start with?

shop.taintedsupplements.com

Why don’t you ask out his training routine also? Look at what he does in the weight room before worrying about supplementation

Do you still believe in Santa?

Supplementation is more important than training, but both are necessary.

So is this the new Sherdog now, after every high profile win we scream PED's all day? I swear it now happens after every main event.

Are we gonna have someone whining about it in every thread, aswell?

Its kind of important to point out fake nattys....alot of people cant tell the difference and assume that everyone who passes drug tests are natty...

probably designer drugs, can't see any other reason he still hasn't been caught

I'm 36 and would like to look like Yoel when I'm 41. I have 5 years, which is plenty of time. I just need some info. What kind of supplements should I start with?

Dat dere celltech.

eat less and use body resistence exercises

During workout just put this killer tune on

Winstrol, high, Deca, and a couple days if church a week should put you on the right path.

Test E or C, dbol far out, GW 1516.

Taking D-bol and other shit tier orals in 2018. What the fuck did your liver ever do to you aside from being a bro? Enjoy your 20 pounds of water retention looking puffy as Rampage's cheeks in his last fight.

QJMn5QN.gif

You get some points back for mentioning Cardarine though. God tier on so many levels for your body.

Back