What kind of supplements does Yoel Romero take?

Hell no he isn't clean. The guy looks like Atlas at 40 years old. You can't do that on beans and rice. I have no idea why USADA can't catch him.

Olympic athletes get help from drug coaches and use cutting edge designer steroids.

*allegedly

What proof do you have of that?
Incredible genetics + clean diet + rigorous physical exercise year around

HAHA, ok man. I don't give a fuck how much you go in the gym and eat right, you will NEVER look like Yoel at 40 years old. Hell, 99% of the planet won't look like him at 25 years old.

HAHA, ok man. I don't give a fuck how much you go in the gym and eat right, you will NEVER look like Yoel at 40 years old. Hell, 99% of the planet won't look like him at 25 years old.
I mean, it's one thing to make that claim, it's another to devote every week of your waking life for decades to intense training. Most people simply don't do that because of its difficulty. If you or anyone else were to attempt it you might be surprised at the results

He's like Herschel Walker. One in a million. Hoopers are jealous.

Hell no he isn't clean. The guy looks like Atlas at 40 years old. You can't do that on beans and rice. I have no idea why USADA can't catch him.
That makes you think how incredible stupid Anderson Silva and Jon Jones are.

I'm not defending the idea that Yoel- or any top level fighter is legit 100% clean- but I have a Latin client who is 60 and aside from just a little less muscle mass, looks like Yoel. Just shredded. Its insane. I worked on his forearm- its like working on an anatomical specimen. Every muscle group is overdeveloped and easy to see/feel since his body fat is so low. He's a firefighter and runs a crossfit gym, competes in some crossfit natl. championship games, placed in top 10 for his age bracket. I asked him about it- he said if he stopped working out and ate the same way he currently does he'd retain about 80% of his current look. He said his diet is THAT important to how he looks, even as he works out 6 days a week.

And then there are gaggles of designer and generic drugs that can do a lot of the same...

I'm 36 and would like to look like Yoel when I'm 41. I have 5 years, which is plenty of time. I just need some info. What kind of supplements should I start with?

Lets throw a steroid party!!!

tenor.gif

In all seriousness though. Just have a lean diet, make sure to eat at least a gram of protein per lb of your target weight per day, and some creatine.

Thats all it takes.<45>

Secret to Yoel's success is that he loves Jesus, but knows not to be in love with Jesus.

Human souls
He is gay for Jesus and in turn, the big man lets him keep the souls of his victims

I'm not defending the idea that Yoel- or any top level fighter is legit 100% clean- but I have a Latin client who is 60 and aside from just a little less muscle mass, looks like Yoel. Just shredded. Its insane. I worked on his forearm- its like working on an anatomical specimen. Every muscle group is overdeveloped and easy to see/feel since his body fat is so low. He's a firefighter and runs a crossfit gym, competes in some crossfit natl. championship games, placed in top 10 for his age bracket. I asked him about it- he said if he stopped working out and ate the same way he currently does he'd retain about 80% of his current look. He said his diet is THAT important to how he looks, even as he works out 6 days a week.

And then there are gaggles of designer and generic drugs that can do a lot of the same...

I honestly hope that you weren't naive enough to believe that...

Crossfit is full of juicers.

This guy shouldnt catch shit ffor it tho. He is a fireman and it can help save his life or the lives of others.....

I honestly hope that you weren't naive enough to believe that...

Crossfit is full of juicers.

This guy shouldnt catch shit ffor it tho. He is a fireman and it can help save his life or the lives of others.....

Did you not read my first and last sentences?!

Back