What kind of ppv numbers do you think a gsp vs McGregor match would pull?

Why would an single person buy it? McNugget gets rofl stomped to Bolivian. Reinvented GSP wins by whatever he wants, whenever he wants.

If they do it now it would be around 2mill, if gsp gets 170 title and Mcgregor defends vs Ferguson then i say 2.5-3mill.

I’ll tell you what...

If I had the option of making Latkas, which is a delicious potato dumpling/ pancake, or watching gsp fight conor, I’d be all like, listen, I can record the fights and watch gsp slap the taste outta mgcgregor’s face at my convenience, but how often do I get to make latkas?

Real talk with carl.
<mma4>

2 million sounds like a good guess normally. If there is an insane amount of publicity, they could reach 2.5-2.8.
If the UFC record is 1.6 million, why would you "normally" guess 2 million? 2.8 million wtf are you talking about?

If the UFC record is 1.6 million, why would you guess 2 million "normally." 2.8 million wtf are you talking about?

Normal promotion it will break the record easy. If they give it a push, the numbers will be amazing.

Brock, GSP, Conor, Ronda are the PPV kings. Never before they have faced each other or have the opportunity to.

Normal promotion it will break the record easy. If they give it a push, the numbers will be amazing.

Brock, GSP, Conor, Ronda are the PPV kings. Never before they have faced each other or have the opportunity to.
I guess if all of Canada buys it it could break 2 mil. It's not going to be close to 3 mil. How can they market a guy who still won't defend his belt after a year and a half? Conor mania is over. Sure it might break the record with a good undercard but 2.8 mil? No.

I guess if all of Canada buys it it could break 2 mil. It's not going to be close to 3 mil. How can they market a guy who still won't defend his belt after a year and half? Conor mania is over.

Conor loves to rustle the jimmies. This is how he stays relevant. Hes making himself more and more hated every passing day, and everyone will be lining up/paying up to watch him get slaughtered when he returns.

Conor loves to rustle the jimmies. This is how he stays relevant. Hes making himself more and more hated every passing day, and everyone will be lining up/paying up to watch him get slaughtered when he returns.
I'm not that hyped to be honest. GSP is old and I just saw Conor get KO'd by a 40 year old.

1M GSP fans
1.7M Conor fans
-300K overlap

= 2.4 million

2.09 million

2.1 million

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2319-1342798812-11.gif

It's yet to be seen if Conor dabbling in boxing will enable him to bring boxing PPV buyers to buy UFC PPVs.

Back