What kind of ppv numbers do you think a gsp vs McGregor match would pull?

2 mil maybe?

Conor may have made out like a bandit with his Floyd fight...but he diminished his stock and that of MMA considerably.

2 million sounds like a good guess normally. If there is an insane amount of publicity, they could reach 2.5-2.8.

It would do well.. GSP is a true champion, defended his belt many many many times and is a very likable guy and a gentleman. Great fighter too, one of the best ever in my opinion.

I’ll tell you what...

If I had the option of making Latkas, which is a delicious potato dumpling/ pancake, or watching gsp fight conor, I’d be all like, listen, I can record the fights and watch gsp slap the taste outta mgcgregor’s face at my convenience, but how often do I get to make latkas?

Real talk with carl.

1.5 mill, think everyone would know GSP would whoop conor but it'd be nice to see how GSP would handle 1st round Conor. The thing that makes people buy a ppv is the feeling of wondering who will win. In that case, GSP would win. A fight's a fight though even though i think that fight doesn't make sense and won't buy the ppv it should pull in about 1.5 mill or so.

It would break records. Both for most PPVs sold and for most lopsided mismatch.

So much snot would come out of Conor’s nose that there would be infinite memes

I think 1.7 to 2 million PPV buys is about right. I think GSP may need another fight however so the newer fans can get acquainted with him.

It appeals to everyone: The knowledgeable MMA fans in GSP and the Hot Topic retards in CM.

It depends how much they invest in marketing. If they dump a shitload of money to hit, say, 3m they probably could but they would be losing profits. So it depends how far theh push it if it happens.

Normal GSP/Conor levels of promotion has me thinking just over 2m

'bout
310px-Birnbaum_am_Lerchenberg_retouched.jpg

Back