What kind of fight do you think Chael vs Fedor will be?

Fedor is like 2-3 against MW's kid. He's about to get brutalized against a LHW next so don't be so smug yet, this is the worst that could have happened for your fragile fanboy mind.

Please list the mws fedor lost to......I'll wait....

Let me guess you think brock Lesnar was finished by a mw too(overeem)

That fight was seriously suspect. Chael offered no offense and fedor gassed in 2 minutes. Terrible. I hate to see fedor fight bader....its going to be awful.

Please list the mws fedor lost to......I'll wait....

Let me guess you think brock Lesnar was finished by a mw too(overeem)

He lost to Arona, Henderson, Maldonado. The two other MW wrestlers he beat managed to grapplefuck him first(Lindland & Sonnen) untill his size advantage was too much for them. Fedor is not even top 5 HW, the great HW's don't lose and/or struggle with MW's.

He lost to Arona, Henderson, Maldonado. The two other MW wrestlers he beat managed to grapplefuck him first(Lindland & Sonnen) untill his size advantage was too much for them. Fedor is not even top 5 HW, the great HW's don't lose and/or struggle with MW's.

No one you mentioned weighed in at 185 for the fight your logic is epicly flawed.

Like I said do you think brock Lesnar was beaten by a mw cuz overeem dusted him.

Haters gonna hate but at least try lol this is just sad

No one you mentioned weighed in at 185 for the fight your logic is epicly flawed.

Like I said do you think brock Lesnar was beaten by a mw cuz overeem dusted him.

Haters gonna hate but at least try lol this is just sad
Overseen was a LHW when he was younger. so try again. Dan Henderson is a MW, can still make MW too where as overeem could never make LHW again being a lean 245lbs.

Back