What kind of dog breed do you have?

@phunky goat

G8buZQfr.png

Thanks.

He's actually a giant wuss. I take him to the dog park a lot. When even the smallest dog gives him attitude he runs away.

It's funny how that works. My brother has a 53 pound blue tic coonhound female. Not a huge dog, but always dominant with other dogs, even pits and german shepherds that would likely kick her ass.

I'd prefer a slightly wussy dog, that is friendly and easy going over a "bad ass" dog that I have to worry about around other dogs, kids, people, etc.

Your dog's cyborg eye is pretty cool looking, makes him stand out in a crowd.

It's funny how that works. My brother has a 53 pound blue tic coonhound female. Not a huge dog, but always dominant with other dogs, even pits and german shepherds.

Your dog's cyborg eye is pretty cool looking, makes him stand out in a crowd.

I got my dog from a shelter when he was 10 months old. I'm guessing that something went on with him regarding other dogs before I got him. He wants absolutely no part of trouble from any other dog.

He will play aggressively with the other dogs. He never rolls over on his back when around other dogs or shows any fear/submissive behavior. He just turns around, gets the hell out of there and goes about his business when another dog shows him attitude about him trying to give them a good sniffing over and the like. It's pretty funny to see when it's a dog that he is 20 times bigger than. He is 90 pounds.

Chesty
Boxer/am. Bulldog mix

Marlowe
English mastiff 185lbs
18489698_10210374954784790_3582222698358918721_o.jpg

22051147_10211684710967876_4728515784408093641_o.jpg

I love this dog.
How cute.
They are a strong but friendly breed, aren’t they?

How cute.
They are a strong but friendly breed, aren’t they?
The mastiff is a very loving dog. All it wants is attention and a nice place to lay down.

The boxer is the same way with people but wants to rule over other dogs and kill anything they isn't a human or a dog.

I have a bunch of dogs in my house. Mini Aussie, boxer, French bulldog, and an elderly chihuahua.

managed to upload one of Vito the american bulldog x staffy, he is 6 months old

What's the mini aussie like?

High energy, intelligent, but also very loving is how I’d describe him. When he was younger I bought a collapsible nylon kennel so that I could bring him with me when I went out of town. He figured out how to unzip the door from the inside. He had that herding dog instinct in him when he was younger and nipped at some of my buddies but he’s been trained and socialized since then. With any dog you have to socialize them from the get go. My mini Aussie is actually a left over from my ex and she did not socialize him at all when he was a puppy.

6C4F4100-AC68-43A7-AE9B-D15C4C61442C.jpeg2BEFAB9D-385B-4DCA-8EDE-744FB5CDBA55.jpeg

Back