What kind of a hairdo/ haircut do you posses?

27A43E4900000578-3042431-Still_handsome_Even_with_the_new_look_which_presumably_is_for_a_-a-47_1429212796530.jpg

like this,without the beard,but better looking.

Yeh, me too, just no beard, and not as good looking.

Like this:
592214836.jpg

But I have lighter hair, and thinner too.

I'm blonde and got kind of what Charlie Sheen had going on in 2 And A Half Men. Brushed up and back and kind of falling down in the front.

BUT, I'm wanting to change it up. I'm wanting whatever it is Chris Pratt has got going on in Guardians of the Galaxy. Not sure what or how he gets that look though. Brushed forward on the sides maybe?

I'm bald. Ironically when I was a teen I used to hate my hair and wish I was bald. It was black coarse and super thick. I used to go a tube of hair gel a week just to make my hair manageable because it was always super messy. I remember I got mad and trimmed my bangs because they were getting too long and it left a small bald spot.
People also used to ruffle my hair which pissed me off. Also ironically my hair used to resemble hombre hair or whatever its called.

Bangs.
I had hair almost to my waist, got some weird kind of impulse and cut it off. Too short. Now i look like a pre-school teacher. I was going for shoulder length.

It grows quickly though. Not too bothered atm, i'm not into doing my hair much, i usually just rock the pony tail or a bun.

I have not had a haircut since Sept '10. I usually rock a basic ponytail or the Willie Nelson braids on occasion.

i used to have a pretty damn good elvis level hair. nowadays i just cut it super short.
Bangs.
I had hair almost to my waist, got some weird kind of impulse and cut it off. Too short. Now i look like a pre-school teacher. I was going for shoulder length.

It grows quickly though. Not too bothered atm, i'm not into doing my hair much, i usually just rock the pony tail or a bun.
you still have those bangs? I still actually remember seeing that :D I used to have bangs that were could touch my nose. I dont know what i was thinking.

you still have those bangs? I still actually remember seeing that :D I used to have bangs that were could touch my nose. I dont know what i was thinking.
I do! I actually grew it out this past summer, but it didnt feel like me without bangs lol

Jason%20Segel-Pics.jpg

But with a better hairline and a beard.

The Jason Staham / Vin Diesel special.

fast-furious-8-cast-jason-statham.jpg

With a little hint of The Rock just to spice it up.

GettyImages-496451238.jpg

I had a hair cut in February the 1st ive paid for in 13 years, so its the overgrown remnants of that, kinda of like a white boy afro/perm with a shitty fringe hiding my receding hairline

Back