What kind of a hairdo/ haircut do you posses?

HOV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just a little curious how the Sherdoggers are rocking the pile of hair that rests on their skulls.
They say you can tell a lot about the way a man rocks their tops.
As for me I posses very little hair because I hate the fact that grey hairs are starting to come in at a rapid rate.
So I get a number 1 for the top and a skin fade for the sides.
A haircut fit for the Gods as it as smooth as butter and you better believe it makes those panties drop.

201504_1528_icagb_sm.jpg

#1 sides and back, longer on top. Either worn slicked back or just tossed under a ball cap.

I'm going grey and bald prematurely. Still rocking long hair and I don't care.

Like this, but on a young guy:
Bob%20Waters%201.jpg

If it's a little longer, I go for a combover. Usually, I like a 1 on the sides and back, with either a little fru fru on the front, or combed to the side.

Currently a short faux hawk, usually when longer, I have an undercut.

On fights, its shaved or crew cut

Mine is currently like this

7e823672ab687a97eabc7a1a108675b3.jpg

when I style it. Most often I just brush it back and chuck an alice band in to hold it away from my face.

I'm going grey and bald prematurely. Still rocking long hair and I don't care.

Like this, but on a young guy:
Bob%20Waters%201.jpg
Are you the lead singer from Strapping Young Lad by any chance?

images (24).jpg

27A43E4900000578-3042431-Still_handsome_Even_with_the_new_look_which_presumably_is_for_a_-a-47_1429212796530.jpg

like this,without the beard,but better looking.

I used to rock a slick back, mafia style but my genes started to work against me and my hair started to recede. It wasn't bad but I was constantly worrying about my hair and I was feeling insecure about it. I finally decided to buzzcut my hair (#2) and tbh that was a great decision. It's almost liberating! I look great and even younger now.

I used to rock a slick back, mafia style but my genes started to work against me and my hair started to recede. It wasn't bad but I was constantly worrying about my hair and I was feeling insecure about it. I finally decided to buzzcut my hair (#2) and tbh that was a great decision. It's almost liberating! I look great and even younger now.

Yea, that hair style requires a very low hair line; traditional boy's hair cut or real short is the way to go once your hair line starts creeping back.

Just a little curious how the Sherdoggers are rocking the pile of hair that rests on their skulls.
They say you can tell a lot about the way a man rocks their tops.
As for me I posses very little hair because I hate the fact that grey hairs are starting to come in at a rapid rate.
So I get a number 1 for the top and a skin fade for the sides.
A haircut fit for the Gods as it as smooth as butter and you better believe it makes those panties drop.

View attachment 221799

#5 to #2 fade. I do it in my bathroom. I got tired of paying my barber 50$ for what I can easily do myself. I bought a nice pair of shears a year ago and dropped the barber shop. I watched how they did my hair a few times, then went for it myself. I'll admit that the fade was wonky for a few tries, but it was surprisingly never so bad that I didn't want to show it in public.

Now I can sit in my bathroom and knock it out in twenty minutes once a week and it looks just as good as any barber. If you're paying out to get your hair cut, you're a sucker. No man's haircut is so complicated that you can't do it on your own.

I just let it grow out. Only trim off split ends now and then. Thinking of getting bangs.

We do this thread once a month. Shaved Bald with Civil war beard. Only bald because it went thin if not for that it would be long and down my ass or pinned behind my head like an 1800s womans bun none of that man bun shit for me do it right or not at all.

All of you guys should stop cutting your hair

Back