What is your most anticipated upcoming fight?

nope. that's mma fighters.

yfLEzxr.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

only 4 belts? dont boxers usually have 6 or 7?
At HW? Hell no. They usually just unify all of the orgs. Most can't cut down or choose to stay heavy.

The lighter guys tend to get 5+

Jon Jones vs Cain

Hopefully will happen untill they are far out of prime.

Dustin vs Eddie is a good one. I'm always down to see Eddie get his face caved in.

Looking forward to the main and co-main for 227 a lot.

Canelo vs. Golovkin 2 - IBO, WBA & WBC middleweight championship

Snyder vs. Sadulaev 2 - 2018 world wrestling championships, -97kg

Rico vs. Badr 2 - Glory world heavyweight championship

MMA sucks

Agree but I think he is going down. Too many wars, that chin is starting to crack. Some spinning shit from KZ might put Frankie to sleep. Probably not buy one can hope for it
I'm a fan of both. I'd love to see Frankie win more, but if KZ gets it, I'm cool with it. Like with Max and Frankie when they were supposed to fight. I even rooted for Frankie against Maynard, and his uncle and our fam are good friends.
Frankie has been around for a while, been in wars, but his chin might still be ok. KZ could find it, yes. Well see how he is back from his injury. Anyways hope for a good fight at least.

Any fight that Costa or Adesanya are in.

Maybe Ill get lucky and theyll fight each other.

Aldo vs Stephens is another.

Gus vs Oz should be a good scrap too.

TJ/Cody was FOTY to me because of tension, so that.

TJ vs Dillashaw. They are evenly matched. Cody probably has better hands to generalize and TJ is more diverse. Would be a surprise if they use wrestling But TJ has great timing on his takedowns. Would be a fun fight regardless them hating to each other adds to it a little bit.

Stipe vs Cormier part 2

Lesnar vs Roid Addiction part 20 should be fun too

Straight and to the point, what is your most anticipated match-up in the coming months of 2018?

I have to say, I am STILL hoping to see Khabib vs El Cucuy, even though I might not hold my breath for it.

But these are two guys with some of the craziest win-streaks in all of the UFC right now.

Brock vs DC.

I enjoy the skill of the lower no-name fighters, but they're just that.... no name. Brock brings a huge name into it (even though his stand up is a farce) so it'll be nice to see that.

I miss the good old days of UFC where you had lots of genuine stars. Nowadays with the brand overshadowing everything else, you have Conor and Brock and..... yep.

def tj and cody II. aldo vs stephens 2nd and prob gus vs volkan 3rd. thats just for fights that are confirmed

Cody-TJ since it's actually signed and going to happen. After that probably Conor-Khabib or Tony-Khabib if those ever happen.

Back