What is your most anticipated upcoming fight?

Still want Khabib/Fergy. Looking forward to Aldo vs Stephens, Poirier/Alvarez and Garbrandt/Killashaw. I tend to keep my excitement for future fights low and only really get hyped a few days prior to the event.

I hear that.

Some of these match-ups I will not get completely crazy over until that cage door closes behind them.

Next fights for: Brock, Gaethje, Cowboy and the end of Bellator's HW tourney.

That's about all the MMA I'll be watching.

I'm hoping for a Karolina sex tape. That's how big my interest in UFC is right now.

I'm hoping for a Karolina sex tape. That's how big my interest in UFC is right now.
HollowCommonIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

I'm going to be honest with you, there isn't one scheduled fight that I care about right now.

A lot of fights I'd like to see, or ones that I'm interested in, but far from buzzing.

I'm going to be honest with you, there isn't one scheduled fight that I care about right now.

A lot of fights I'd like to see, or ones that I'm interested in, but far from buzzing.

Fair enough....Thank you for your honest opinion brother.

My boi Baroni vs Leben in a bare knuckle fight

Actually, I now realize Karolina looks like fucking Tom Hanks lmao...
Karolina_Kowalkiewicz_wa%C5%BCenie_KSW_30.jpg

big-1988-05-g_large.jpg

That's what I thought as well after seeing that gif. Now I won't be able to fap to her anymore...thanks for ruining that...

Shaub Vs d white Vs the punk .three way dance..

First fight that came to mind was the good ol

Tony vs Khabib

That's what I thought as well after seeing that gif. Now I won't be able to fap to her anymore...thanks for ruining that...
I can un-ruin it for your....pleasure... They don't look very similar.

Straight and to the point, what is your most anticipated match-up in the coming months of 2018?

I have to say, I am STILL hoping to see Khabib vs El Cucuy, even though I might not hold my breath for it.

But these are two guys with some of the craziest win-streaks in all of the UFC right now.
Confirmed fights:
1. Cody/TJ 2
2. Aldo/Stephens
3. Poirier/Alvarez 2
4. Zabit/Yair

Anticipated fights:
1. Conor/Khabib
2. Khabib/Ferg
3. Whittaker/Gastelum
4. Whittaker/Romero 3
5. Holloway/Ortega

All 5 are possible and even somewhat likely in the next 12 months. All 5 are crazy fun matchups.

If I had to pick only one out of the 9: Conor/Khabib.

Fedor vs Sonnen
Khabib vs Conor
Mousasi vs Rory

Basically the only 3 MMA fights worth giving a shit about right now.

Back