What is your most anticipated upcoming fight?

Frankie vs Korean Zombie...if that fight is official.

I think Frankie gets KTFO again and KZ does it in a brutal fashion. Spinning elbow to Frankie's face.

Snake vs Cody for me. Im curious to see what adjustments Cody will make for this one.
He will make non since he keeps on saying that he was winning. I expect him to do pretty much same thing as he did in the first fight.

And once again I root for TJ and brutal KO lol

Frankie vs Korean Zombie...if that fight is official.

I think Frankie gets KTFO again and KZ does it in a brutal fashion. Spinning elbow to Frankie's face.

Dang, that's harsh bruv.

KZ is a beast tho.

MVP vs. anyone good.

Any Khabib fight.

Give him Conor, Tony, or any other top guy.

and nothing even close

joshua-povetkin%20(3).jpg

Probably Frankie just wrestlefucks him or does his point fighting for 3 rounds but I hope KZ finds dat chin.
Frankie has proved finding the chin doesn't always finish the fight, the guy is as tough as they come, 30 fights and only finished once.

Chuck vs Tito III is something I find quite interesting.

Gaethje vs Dustin. Guaranteed sacrifice to the just bleed gods

Gaethje is fighting Vick and Dustin is fighting Eddie.

They fought!

Dustin won!

Nope, not fake news.

Straight and to the point, what is your most anticipated match-up in the coming months of 2018?

I have to say, I am STILL hoping to see Khabib vs El Cucuy, even though I might not hold my breath for it.

But these are two guys with some of the craziest win-streaks in all of the UFC right now.

Anticipated shouldn't mean that the fight was already established?

More like "what is the fight you desire most"

still only max vs ortega.

If you're talking about fights that have already been confirmed, Cody vs TJ is on the top of my list. I hope it goes exactly the same as the last fight, I can't stand Garbrandt.
If you're talking about fights that might happen in the future, McGregor or Ferguson vs Khabib.

Being honest, im more excited about Shoguns fight this weekend than anything the ufc could book.

Im a bigger fan of certain fighters than the sport

Still want Khabib/Fergy. Looking forward to Aldo/Stephens, Poirier/Alvarez and Garbrandt/Killashaw. I tend to keep my excitement for future fights low and only really get hyped a few days prior to the event.

Back