What is your go-to snack when you're feeling dominant (drunk/high)

Dominate shit < More Alcohol...

Can't wait to see them, bunny!!!
these are them... dirt wings
qNZLxqw.jpg

Im going to have 5 or 6 now then go to the bar... very hot blonde bar girl works tonight but im not allowed to take pics of her anymore.. but after the bar my nights gonna go something like this
yms25TX.jpg

gonna be a dominate night....

LHxApk2.gif

Pizza. There's a good place in my building and if I'm stumbling home, I can't not get a couple slices and put them in my body as soon as I get upstairs.

i will get some tonight, tonight is my drinking night because im off tomorrow... will post them. they are dominate
Oh yeah it's Wednesday huh. I'm drinking tonight too. Gotta run to store to pick up some drunk snacks. No idea what I'll get tho. I'm just sure it'll be overpriced garbage lol.

Lately I've been getting drunk then eating four mini cheese pizzas LOL they're so soft and cheesy Mhmmm perfect for drunk dash

these are them... dirt wings

Im going to have 5 or 6 now then go to the bar... very hot blonde bar girl works tonight but im not allowed to take pics of her anymore..

lol

Oh yeah it's Wednesday huh. I'm drinking tonight too. Gotta run to store to pick up some drunk snacks. No idea what I'll get tho. I'm just sure it'll be overpriced garbage lol.
bbq chips....

im about to get it
5O87DXn.jpg

Taco bell if i can find someone willing to bring me some.

Back