What is your go-to snack when you're feeling dominant (drunk/high)

the blood of non-believers.

i love honey bbq wings... if they arnt around i eat pickled beats when smashed... wake up to beat juice all over the counters... very dominate. Once my girlfriend and her lover wake up though she gets mad and makes me clean it

there is a place around here that does dirt wings.... best thing ever...

i love honey bbq wings... if they arnt around i eat pickled beats when smashed... wake up to beat juice all over the counters... very dominate. Once my girlfriend and her lover wake up though she gets mad and makes me clean it
HNNNNGGG YESSS!!! I love cajun wings!!

Super+Nachos+Beef.jpg

Beef fajita nachos

My go to has always been peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, sometimes on cinnamon raisin bread if I have it. When I am hungover though I always go for a California burrito or machaca burrito.

My go to has always been peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, sometimes on cinnamon raisin bread if I have it. When I am hungover though I always go for a California burrito or machaca burrito.
Aquabot!!! Do you love uncrustables?!

pizza.

if i was super wasted. 7-11 tacquitos.

Last year I bought a mega box of uncrustables at BJ'S....thought my kids would love them. They didn't. I smashed that whole box. Fk yeah.

Uncrustables are really hit or miss for me. Sometimes they are really dry and other times they taste like the most delicious thing ever. I haven't had them in a while though so maybe they have changed. I prefer just making it on the spot so I can use crunchy peanut butter.

I'll tell you whats fucking amazing though:

PBJ01.jpg

These Colvervale Foods peanut butter and jelly graham cracker sandwiches. When you are high/drunk these things are god damn orgasmic. The Welchs version is okay but these right here are the originals.

It used to be pizza or mac n cheese when we got home from the bar.

Now I drink at home so I will dominate a bag of chips

I don't like to eat when I'm getting drunk.

Back