What is your favourite display of heart inside the Octagon?

** Enson Innoue screaming "NO!! No!! Noooo!" protesting the stoppage and wanting to continue vs Igor after taking one of the worst beatings in MMA history and literally being carried to his corner, falling off his stool, obviously badly concussed and beaten.

Looking at this now it would have been stopped at least a minute before the round ended and immediately stopped when he couldn't get up after the round ended but these were different times...

** I admit this is likely beyond the line where "brave" meets "stupid".

2.gif

Winner.
This is the first fight that came to my mind.

Jones tapping Vitor despite having a broken arm himself is a good one.

I'm always blown by the War Machine vs Jared Rollins fight.

Browne vs AA for sure.

Frankie vs Maynard 2 and 3. My god those first rounds were legal murder attempts. You would have thought Frankie fucked his mom, wife and daughter. The first round of the second fight should have been a 10-7.

Arlovski vs. Browne both men showed so much determination but resilience can only last so long. Great fight

Bisping hands down. Dude showed heart when coming back from the Hendo KO.

And coming back and winning the fight vs Silva the man has the heart of a fucking Lion no quit and never say die attitude.

Sakuraba also has heart for days and is fearless beyond words those two guys epitomise for me what it means to be a fighter.

People talk about Bisping re-matching Hendo like it was an easy task for Bisping he even admitted to being terrified of facing Hendo again but he faced that fear amd overcame it.

Bisping is MMA’s cinderella man cannot wait to see the movie.

Perosh getting massacred by Bader and still making it to a decision. Half the media scored it 30-24, Bleacher Reports even went as low as 30-23.
?
Damn! Ive never seen that fight. Im going to watch it right now. Thanks!

And then proceed to still be mentally traumatised by a dolly going through a window nowhere near her, JJ is right that woman isnt mentally right and Im not saying thats a bad thing, because of her circumstances but she aint no "thug".
“Shook” Rose

Maldonado getting absolutely destroyed was mesmerizing to watch

Silva/Sonnen 1

Can't stand him, but Anderson vs Sonnen 1. But also Elkins vs Bektic

Rich Ace Franklin....

When he fought David Louisaiuoiusaoiu (The Crow) he broke bones in his hand and foot. Gurgels comment between rounds "Don´t worry it will go numb in a minute". Franklin brutalized The Crow.

Got out of the armbar vs Lutter

KOd Chocolate L with a broken arm and then Chocolate L signed the cast.

Frankie Edgar

Back