What is your favorite Ozzy Osbourne studio album?

What is your favorite Ozzy Osbourne studio album

• No Rest for the Wicked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Down to Earth

• Scream

• Black Rain

• Ozzmosis

• Total voters

Philo-Publius

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
*Poll Requested*

What is your favorite Ozzy Osbourne studio album (not including Under Cover - original stuff only)? My preference in descending order:

10. Scream
9. Down to Earth
8. No Rest for the Wicked
7. Black Rain
6. Bark at the Moon
5. Diary of a Madman
4. Ozzmosis
3. Blizzard of Oz
2. The Ultimate Sin
1. No More Tears

Last edited:
No Rest For The Wicked then Diary of a Madman

haven't really heard enough of them in entirety to vote.

Blizzard of Oz would be my vote.

1a. No More Tears
1b. Blizzard of Ozz
2.Diary of a Madman
3.Ozzmosis
4.No Rest for the Wicked
5.Down to Earth
6.Black Rain
7. Bark at the Moon
8.The Ultimate Sin
9.Scream

I used to be a huge Ozzy fan.

Blizzard of Oz and it isn't even close for me. A lot of that has to do with Randy Rhoads too.

1a. No More Tears
1b. Blizzard of Ozz
2.Diary of a Madman
3.Ozzmosis
4.No Rest for the Wicked
5.Down to Earth
6.Black Rain
7. Bark at the Moon
8.The Ultimate Sin
9.Scream

Wow, The Ultimate Sin is really low on your list. I thought that album was fantastic from top to bottom.

Black Rain, Bark at the Moon and The Ultimate Sin are pretty interchangable to me. All good and listenable from start to finish but I do prefer Randy and Zakks guitar playing over Jake E Lee
Wow, The Ultimate Sin is really low on your list. I thought that album was fantastic from top to bottom.

I feel this thread is blatantly prejudice against Randy Rhoads tribute, which is also my pick for best Ozzy

I used to be a huge Ozzy fan.

Blizzard of Oz and it isn't even close for me. A lot of that has to do with Randy Rhoads too.

Same. I was a Ozzy/Sabbath fanatic in high school. It's a shame we don't get the same quality of music these days.

Even though I know Randy Rhoads is a true legend, I have always preferred Zakk Wylde's style of play for some reason.

I feel this thread is blatantly prejudice against Randy Rhoads tribute, which is also my pick for best Ozzy
No live albums. Live albums are cheating because they're basically "best of albums." That said, I pick Live & Loud over the Tribute album 7 days a week.

Last edited:
Randy Rhoads tribute album

Used to have the white cassette of that(either Tribute or my Who made Who was white). I remember being pissed when later on during the cd era when I got it they cut out the epic intro before I Don't Know at the beginning of the album. I'm not sure if they ever put it back on in current redistributions.

Blizzard and No More Tears are tied for my favorite studio albums. Diary and Bark come next.

All hail our Dark Father.

The first four records are all brilliant in their own way.

Everything that came after is utter dogshit, IMO.

Wow... To my ears that's as incomprehensible as saying your two favorite Metallica records are Ride The Lightening and Load. :)
No More Tears was classic shit. Your taste in Ozzy Osbourne music is greatly skewed.

Back