What is your favorite fight, knockout, and submission so far this year?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
We've already seen some epic wars and finishes take place this year, but if you could only pick 1 Fight, KO and Submission that you would call your favorite of the year so far, what would they be?

Fight - Robbie Lawler vs Carlos Condit (UFC 195)
KO - Patricky Freire vs Ryan Couture (Bellator 148)
Sub - Brian Ortega vs Diego Brandao (UFC 195)

Fight - Robbie Lawler vs. Carlos Condit (Not going to have many arguments from anybody on that one)
KO - For sheer brutality, Freire-Couture and Scott Askham-Chris Dempsey are up there. My pick would be Wonderboy-Hendricks though, because it was a) beautiful, and b) a significant upset.
Submission - Big triangle fan, so Ortega-Brandao would probably take it for me. Hon. mention to Cerrone-Oliveira. Expecting to see Tate-Holm and Diaz-McGregor to be showing up here within a few posts.

hqdefault.jpg

ko of the year: McGregor's hype

yes still hatin

Couldn't agree with that list any more to be honest. I really liked Gaethje's leg kick TKO last night though. Those leg kicks were brutal.

Yeah, Nate throttling Conor is miles ahead of everything else for me, this year. Not just because it ends the hype etc. But I, like many predicted it. That adds to the shine of the whole thing. It was a beautiful thing.

Fight - Condit vs Lawler
KO - Wonderboy vs Hendricks or Taleb vs Silva just because Silva tried to cheap shot him
Sub - For me has to be Rothwell with the Gogo choke vs Barnett

Sub - Diaz on Mcgregor
Ko - Diaz on Mcgregor
Fight - Diaz knocking out Mcgregor then submitting him

foty = nate vs conor

sub of the year = nate vs conor

ko of the year = IDGAF

As much as it pains me since I wanted a Warmaster title run, Big Bens gogo choke on Barnett.

Back