What is your favorite city, sherdoggers?

I used to live in LA. Drove to San Diego all the time to visit this girl.

NOLA beats San Diego handsdown in every category.

saints-fleur-de-lisgif-a0477244b89d4db2_medium.gif
New Orleans is a ghetto dirty shit hole.

New Orleans, Chicago, Tallinn are my favorite cities

Unfortunately, it didn't meet my criteria. I only wanted to include cities I'd actually been to because then I could truly judge the city based on real life experience. However, I think I'll do a list of ten domestic and international cities I haven't been to, but would most like to visit:

US:

New Orleans
Seattle
Portland
Las Vegas
San Diego
Honolulu
Anchorage
St. Augustine, FL
Tampa
Orlando

World:

Tokyo
Barcelona
Bangkok
Rio De Janeiro
Buenos Aires
Ho Chi Minh City
Istanbul
Phnom Penh
Cancun
Pattaya
pattaya beach is amazing... I had a great time there when I was like 21... just dont drink water or any drinks with ice in them...

I dont know how many of you have had the pleasure of visiting some of teh smaller cities in massachusetts. Im just gonna go off the top of my head here and list some of the most prestigeous ones I have spent time in.
Fitchburg
Lawrence
Springfield
West Springfield
Lowell
Fall River
Tewksbury
Haverhill
Lynn
Brockton
Worcester
And last but certainly not least, gorgeous Pittslfield Ma.
IF you are ever in the area defienately swing through and check out some of the local talent!

Perth, Rio and my home city, Phoenix. In that order.

Depends on what part of Houston
No it doesnt. Was a horrible city. Come up to a world class city that ranks top ten in every category worldwide minus BBQ. We even have more efficient Mexicans lol

I dont know how many of you have had the pleasure of visiting some of teh smaller cities in massachusetts. Im just gonna go off the top of my head here and list some of the most prestigeous ones I have spent time in.
Fitchburg
Lawrence
Springfield
West Springfield
Lowell
Fall River
Tewksbury
Haverhill
Lynn
Brockton
Worcester
And last but certainly not least, gorgeous Pittslfield Ma.
IF you are ever in the area defienately swing through and check out some of the local talent!
Being originally from MA, I'm laughing hard at this one. :D

zurich without a doubt. in my opinion, it has the most amazing combination of cleanliness, order, scenery, nightlife, and beautiful people i have ever come across. i'm partial to my own city of san francisco, but i would live in zurich in a second if i could.

Glad I'm not the only one who realizes this is the most beautiful city, hoping to move there next year. I disagree about the "beautiful people" though, I've never seen too many good looking ladies there.

For me 1. Zürich 2. Moscow 3. Munich 4. Milan 5. Hamburg

Glad I'm not the only one who realizes this is the most beautiful city, hoping to move there next year. I disagree about the "beautiful people" though, I've never seen too many good looking ladies there.

For me 1. Zürich 2. Moscow 3. Munich 4. Milan 5. Hamburg

haha. i said beautiful people because i have a friend who lives there, and his circle of friends consists of some really nice-looking ladies. some lived in zug, but others lived within the city. i did see some nice-looking women in general, though. maybe i was just lucky to come across them.

for those saying london, i can understand why. it's a lot of fun. so many things to see and do. but the weather is just too much to deal with. overcast skies put me in a gloomy mood.
As a Londoner myself, this is an accurate assessment.

No it doesnt. Was a horrible city. Come up to a world class city that ranks top ten in every category worldwide minus BBQ. We even have more efficient Mexicans lol

Disagree completely but you're entitled to your opinion.

Don't insult our Mexicans! <{ohyeah}>

I haven't traveled too much, but I always enjoy my time in NYC.

Other than that I love my home city. It's too bad though that this province is slowly going to shit.

Back